WANANDEGE Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Limited was founded and registered on 22nd June, 1977 under the Co-operative Societies Act, Cap. 490. It is licensed under the Sacco Societies Act, Cap 490B to do Sacco Deposit Taking Business and is regulated and supervised by Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority (SASRA) The Sacco draws it membership from employees of Kenya Airways, related companies in the aviation industry, other non-aviation related companies and groups /individuals in business.
Payment procedure using Wanandege Sacco Paybill Number 956 203
- Select Safaricom
- Go to M-PESA
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select Paybill
- Enter Wanandege Sacco Paybill Number 956 203
- Enter your membership number for account number.
- Enter Amount you wish to send
- Enter your personal Mpesa PIN
- Confirm the information
You will receive a confirmation message from Safaricom that you money has been sent to the Sacco.
Background of Wanandege Sacco
Wanandege is a well-established SACCO having been registered on 22nd June 1977 under the Co- operative Societies Act to cater for the employees of Kenya Airways Limited.
The SACCO currently has two branches, one in Nairobi and another in Mombasa.
Currently our members are drawn mainly from aviation and allied industries in Kenya
Wanandege Fosa Services
- Ordinary Savings Account.
- Education Savings Account.
- ATM Services
- Short-term advances/ Long term advances.
- Salary processing.
- Over the counter payment.
- Fixed Deposit Account.
- Bankers cheques – Co-op. Bank
- Payment of third party cheques
- Other Accounts – Junior Account, Holiday Account etc
- Safe custody facilities.
- Insurance a/c
- Money gram – receiving
Wanandege Sacco Loan products
- Micro credit
- Development Loan
- Normal Loan
- School fees loan
- Emergency Loan
- Top-up loan
- Refinance Loan
FEATURES OF M-NDEGE MOBILE BANKING
Convenient access – in wanandege we will:
– Maintain our offices open from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm for banking hours and 8.00 am to 5.00 pm for normal office hours.
Quick, Friendly and Reliable – we will:
- Aim to serve you within fifteen minutes in our offices;
- Aim to answer your call to our office within the first 3 rings;
- Provide you with friendly and reliable service by staff who are qualified to serve you.
- Respond to you within 48 hours if you have contacted us by telephone, and within five days if you have contacted us by letter.
Swift resolution of complaints – we will:
– aim to resolve your complaint within 48 hours and within a maximum of five business days;
– let you know who is responsible for resolving your complaint if we expect this to take longer than 48 hours;
– Offer to have your complaint reviewed by our Board of Directors, if we can’t resolve it to your satisfaction;
Fast account opening -:
– Have your personal banking account available within 24 hours of satisfying identity requirements;
Simple and clear communication- we will:
– Write our letters, brochures, ATM and website messages and other notices in plain language
Privacy- we will:
– keep your personal information private and secure and not offer it to third parties without the owner’s consent.
Responsible lending – we will:
– Not offer you a loan top up if you have a recent poor credit performance or are struggling to meet repayments on your existing loan.
– Provide you with information about easy and efficient ways to reduce your loans and advances.
– Explain in clear and simple terms how interest on your loan or advance is calculated and charged, what fees may apply and when, and the consequences of defaulting.
-Advances will be processed within fifteen minutes provided all requirements fully.
-Emergency loans will be processed within thirty minutes provided all requirements are met. -Members who apply for Normal and school fees loans will be informed on whether they qualify, the amount they are eligible for and the date which their loans will be paid within 48 hours provided they fill the applications correctly and attach all relevant documents.
-Erroneous deductions will be refunded immediately a member reports and corrected in the payroll system immediately.
-Members depositing or withdrawing will be served in a maximum of 3 minutes at the counter.
Electronic Fund Transfer
-We will effect EFT transactions the same day we receive instructions to effect them provided the instructions are received in full and before 12.00 pm. Those received after this time will be effected the following day.
-Shares will be refunded after giving 60 days notice.
Wanandege Sacco Contacts
Want to learn more about Wanandege Sacco Paybill number 956 203? Contact
Wanandege Sacco Society Limited,
P.O Box 19074 – 00501,
Off old North Airport road.
Telephone Numbers. (020) 3535851/2/3