Yetu SACCO is a deposit-taking SACCO licensed under the Societies Act. Its Registration No. is CS. 6366. Over the years Yetu SACCO has established itself as leading institution playing a central and supportive role in the social and economic development of our country through the provision of the competitively priced financial products.
The name Yetu SACCO Society Ltd was adopted in 2010 when the administrative areas of presence moved beyond South Imenti in Meru County. The name “Yetu” is a Swahili word that means ours born from members commitment in building their own society.
Here is how to use Yetu Sacco Paybill Number 512 100
- Go to Mpesa Menu
- Select Pay Bill from your M-PESA menu
- Enter Yetu Sacco Paybill Number 512 100
- Enter Yetu Sacco Fosa Account Number e.g. (122xx44) Do not include havens.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm details are correct and press OK
- You will receive confirmation message from Safaricom
Yetu Sacco M-Sacco Services *346#
Yetu M-Sacco services is available to Safaricom registered users and enables the members to do the following transactions;
- Withdraw money from Sacco account to M-Pesa
- Balance inquiry of Sacco account
- Loan repayment from M-Pesa
- Account mini statement inquiry
- Airtime top-up
- Payment of utility bills like electricity and water bills
- Change M-Sacco Pin number
- Transfer money from one account to another in the Sacco
- SMS notifications
About Yetu Sacco
Yetu Sacco was registered in 1991 to cater for tea farmers in South Imenti constituency, currently Imenti South district.
Later on, Yetu Sacco opened its doors to new customers – those not necessarily involved in tea farming.
Yetu Sacco Society has five branches and is still expanding and opening new ones to provide quality services to their customers wherever they are located.
Yetu Sacco Savings Accounts.
- Hazina Account
- Faida Account
- Mapato Account
- Biashara Account
- Yetu Junior Account
- Digital Account
- Kilimo Account
- Corporate Account
- Akiba Account (FDR)
- Bakisha Account
- Investment Account
Yetu Sacco Loan Products.
- Msingi Bora Loan
- Booster Loan (MIF)
- Elimu Loan
- Biashara Loan
- Mapato Loan
- Kilimo Loan
- Asset Financing
- LPO Financing
- Microcredit Loans
- Short Term Loans/Advances
Yetu Sacco Contacts
For more information about Yetu Sacco Paybill Number 512 100, visit any of the branches or
Nkubu Main Branch – opposite Methodist church.
P.O. Box 511 Nkubu Meru 60202 Kenya
Phone: (+254) 064-51399 / 064-51202
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 12:00 noon
Yetu SACCO House,
P.O Box 511-60202,Nkubu.
0724114444, +254 64 5051399
+254 64 5051202 and +254 64 5051437.