How to use ICEA LION Asset Management Paybill Number 974 200
- Go to SIM tool kit and select Safaricom
- Select lipa na Mpesa
- Select Paybill
- Enter ICEA LION Asset Management Paybill Number 974 200
- Enter account number eg MMF19000.
- Enter amount to send
- Enter Mpesa pin.
- Confirm the transaction details and press okay
- You will get a confirmation message from Safaricom informing you the transaction is successful.
ICEA Lion usually takes 3 days to update the account.
Note that your account number is preceded by the Unit trust code and make sure that the account is preceded by the initials of the fund i.e:
- MMF- Money market fund
- EF- Equity fund
- GF- Growth fund
- BF-Bond fund.
The unit trust account code is a six digit code which you will find in your Unit Trust statement.
ICEA LION Asset Management (ILAM) was established in 1984 as a research-driven investment manager with the aim of providing retail and institutional clients with excellent risk adjusted returns.
With offices in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania it operates across East Africa in the institutional and retail investment space.
ICEA LION Asset Management is a wholly owned subsidiary of ICEA LION Life Assurance, with assets of approximately Ksh. 40 billion and shareholder funds of approximately Ksh. 5.5 billion. ICEA LION Group is one of the oldest and largest financial services providers in East Africa.
ICEA LION Asset Management is licensed by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) and the Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA).
ICEA LION Asset Management has been providing asset management services across East Africa since 1984 to:-
- Private wealth management for high net worth individuals, corporates and trusts
- Unit trusts
- Pension and provident funds
- Insurance companies
- International fund managers seeking exposure to the East Africa markets
ICEA Lion Asset Management Contacts:
In case of any queries regarding ICEA Lion Personal Retirement scheme Paybill Number 974 203, contact the insurance company on
ICEA Lion Group,
ICEA Lion centre, Riverside Park,
Chiromo road, Westlands
P.O Box 46143 -00100 Nairobi
Telephone: 020 275 0000, 0719 071 204