How to Create a Work Contract through the Multilingual E-Contract System for Companies in Qatar. The e-contract multilingual system allows companies to create new work contracts for employees, by entering the contract details online and printing it. Electronic contracts can be authenticated in a printed form through the Ministry of Labour (MOL), represented by the Labor Relations Department in any of the Government Services Complexes branches.
- Click on the “Service of Electronic Contract Multilingual”, after selecting the “Labor Relations Department” in the “E-Services & E-Forms” page menu on MOL website.
- Click on “Login to Hukoomi” at the top left of the page, and log in through the National Authentication System “Tawtheeq” using your Smart Card.
- Enter the establishment ID number.
- Enter the visa Number or QID card number.
- Enter the mobile number of authorized signatories or PROs.
- Enter the following details of the contract that determines the relationship between its parties:
- Employer’s name and workplace
- Employee’s name, qualifications, nationality, profession, residency address, and documents proving his/her identity
- Contract date, work type, and retirement details
- Work start date
- Contract duration if it has a fixed term
- Agreed upon salary, date and payment method
No fees are required for this service.
- The employment contract should be written and authenticated by the Ministry, executed in three copies: one for the employee, one for the company, and one for the Ministry.
- You can check the service information page on MOL website.