A PRN which is short for Payment Registration Number is a unique auto-generated number used in processing payments. How To Generate a PRN For your Uganda Revenue Authority Payments Online. So, each payment form is pre-populated with a unique payment reference number, or PRN, which is used to match the allocations on the payment form to the actual payment made.
How to generate a PRN on URA Portal
You don’t need to create or sign in to continue with this. You can still access these e-services on the portal but you will be only required to enter your correct biodata. So let’s get started;
- Head over to the URA Web Portal
- Under eServices, Select Payment Registration
- Select NTR, then enter your bio-data
- Enter Captcha data & accept; Be sure to have everything right as it will prompt you to re-enter them.
- If everything is right, you will be auto-redirected to a page containing your payment slip. Download it to fully view details
- You can also note the search code number for future reference or in case you want to reprint the slip under these two other PRN options in the eServices/Payments section.