Request Veterinary Health Certificate for Export of Animal Products and Wastes in Qatar. Individuals and companies may submit a request to the Livestock Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to obtain a Veterinary Health Certificate for the Export of Animal Products and Waste, such as skin, guts and hooves and horns, outside the country, after ensuring that all health terms and import requirements are met.
- Select user login type to “Health Certificate Service”, then enter the required details and click on “Login”.
- Fill out the online form entering all the required information.
- Attach report on ways of processing animal products and waste.
- Click on “Send”.
- Pay appropriate fees, then print certificate and receive payment receipt.
- Visit the Customer Service Office at the competent municipality or a government services complex.
- Provide original and copy of QID of customer and applicant.
- Submit other above-mentioned documents.
- Pay appropriate fees.
- Health Certificate, listed among required attachments, requires the medical examination of the animal to be exported by the assigned vet.
- The Verification Service of the Health Certificate to Importing Countries is available via the Veterinary Health Certificate Verification System, by entering the certificate number then clicking on “Search”.
- It is possible to inquire about the status of the application (approval/ rejection/ fee payment) via Oun mobile app by enter the application number, in addition to printing the certificate.
- The certificate is issued according to the language (Arabic or English) selected to fill in the application.
- The certificate is valid for 15 days from the date of issuance.
- This service requires one working day to be completed.
- MoM clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- For support, please call on the following numbers: 44261656 – 44263639.
A fee of QR10 applies for every certificate.