Request Veterinary Health Certificate for Dog and Cat Export in Qatar. Individuals and companies may submit a request to the Livestock Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to obtain a Veterinary Health Certificate for Dog and Cat Export (companion animals) outside the country, after ensuring that all health terms and export requirements are met.
- Select user login type to “Health Certificate Service”, then enter the required details and click on “Login”.
- Fill out the online form entering all the required information.
Attach the following documents:
- Animal Health Certificate for Travel, issued by a public or private veterinary clinic, including the microchip
- Dog or cat immunization card, clarifying expiry date of last vaccination against rabies, vaccine operational number and e-number
- Blood test report on antibodies against rabies, issued from accredited laboratories (for some countries)
- Click on “Send”.
- Pay appropriate fees, then print certificate and receive payment receipt.
- Visit the Customer Service Office at the competent municipality or a government services complex.
- Provide original and copy of QID of customer and applicant.
- Submit other above-mentioned documents.
- Customer Service Offices in municipalities
- Government Services Complexes
- In case the competent employee submits a service request on behalf of the customer, s/he also receives all relevant SMSs.
- Health Certificate, listed among required attachments, requires the medical examination of the animal to be exported by the assigned vet.
- The Verification Service of the Health Certificate to Importing Countries is available via the Veterinary Health Certificate Verification System, by entering the certificate number then clicking on “Search”.
- It is possible to inquire about the status of the application (approval/ rejection/ fee payment) via Oun mobile app by enter the application number, in addition to printing the certificate.
- The certificate is issued according to the language (Arabic or English) selected to fill in the application.
- The certificate is valid for 15 days from the date of issuance.
- This service requires one working day to be completed.
- MoM clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- For support, please call on the following numbers: 44261656 – 44263639
A fee of QR10 applies for every certificate.