Press Play and Listen to this article on Nyongesa Sande!!
How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch using iCloud. If you need an alternative backup, you can make one in iCloud and another using your computer.
Automatically back up with iCloud Backup
To let iCloud automatically back up your device each day, here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Connect your device to a power source.
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure that your device’s screen is locked.
- Check that you have enough available space in iCloud for the backup. When you sign in to iCloud, you get 5GB of iCloud storage for free. If you need more iCloud storage, you can buy more from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. Plans start at 50GB for $0.99 (USD) a month. Learn more about prices in your region.