How to Track the Status of Infrastructure Requests in Qatar. Individuals, businesses, and government entities may track the status of their own infrastructure requests online, on the Ministry of Municipality website, or of other requests related to others.
- Log in to the website of the Ministry of Municipality.
- Open the e-services page and click on “Follow up Infrastructure Requests” under the Planning Affairs services.
- Click on “Track your requests”, and the requests submitted using your QID number will be displayed.
- You have to log in via the National Authentication System “Tawtheeq” in order to proceed.
- To follow up your requests, you may view all the ones registered under your QID number and check the completed updates without the need to enter any details.
- To follow up other requests, you shall have basic information about the requests in order to inquire about them without having to login.
- External government entities may login through the “statement of entities” option and follow up their required statements.