How to Switch Private Land to State-Owned in Return for Cash Allowance in Qatar. Citizens’ private lands can be transferred to state-owned ones as per Law No.2 of 2007 on the Housing System in return for cash allowance.
- Download and fill in the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
- Attach copy of QID, and attested copy of title deed and layout.
Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
- Prior approval from the Housing Department at the Ministry of Social Developmetn and Family, is required in case of an existing building on the land in order to impose the condition inhibitor.
- The Ministry of Municipality clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires 10 days to be completed.
A fee of QR300 applies to transfer a private land to a state-owned on