How to Apply for New Allocation in Qatar’s Industrial Area. Companies, institutions and authorities may submit a request to the Support Services Areas Section of the Technical Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to issue a lease contract of a plot in the industrial area, in each of Doha Municipality, Al Khor and Al Dakhira Municipality and Al Shamal Municipality.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Services Counter at the Support Services Areas Section.
- Attach the following documents:
- Required documents upon submitting the application:
- Copy of Qatari ID of tenant
- Copy of (commercial registration, commercial license, company ID) if tenant had commercial name, and copy of authorized signatory’s Qatari ID
- Industrial license copy (in case of industrial use)
- Required documents upon contract’s issuance:
- Application file (land allocation) and all relevant documents
- Copy of PD and Policy Plan
- Original allocation notice issued by the Industrial Area Supervising Committee
- Required documents upon contract’s approval:
- Authorization letter allowing receipt of the new approved contract
Customer Service Counter at the Support Services Areas Section of the Technical Affairs Department
- The entity requesting the service shall be 51% Qatari (and above).
- MoM clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires 10 days to be completed.
- You can check the service information page on MoM website.
Applicable fees are as follows:
- Application submission: QR100
- Annual rent collected in advance at the beginning of each fiscal year, whereas the first installment is collect upon receiving the contract.