How to Apply for Merging Lands inn Qatar. Citizens, companies, institutions and authorities may submit a request to the Support Services Areas Section of the Technical Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to merge more than one plot, in each of Doha Municipality, Al Khor and Al Dakhira Municipality and Al Shamal Municipality.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Services Counter at the Support Services Areas Section.
- Attach the following documents:
- Required documents upon submitting the application:
- Copy of lease contract and location plan along with original copy for matching
- Copy of Qatari ID of tenant
- Copy of (commercial registration, commercial license, company ID) if tenant had commercial name, and copy of authorized signatory’s Qatari ID.
- Industrial license copy (in case of industrial use)
- Copy of annual payment receipt until the end of due financial year
- Copy of PD and Policy Plan for each plot
- Official original copy or certified copy of power of attorney if appointed
- Demarcation Request, in case of having no PD
- Obligation to Abide by Setbacks
- Required documents upon Committee’s approval:
- Approval of relevant departments in case of Committee’s request
- Required documents upon contract’s issuance:
- Application file and copy of Industrial Areas Supervising Committee report
- Copy of PD and Policy Plan of the new land after the merge
- For the issuance of a new contract, the original contract and the location plan must be delivered for cancelation
- Required documents upon contract’s approval:
- Authorization letter allowing receipt of the new approved contract
Customer Service Counter at the Support Services Areas Section of the Technical Affairs Department
- The entity requesting the service shall be 51% Qatari (and above).
- MoM clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires 30 days to be completed.
- You can check the service information page on MoM website.
No fees are required for this service; there is only annual rent that is collected in advance at the beginning of each fiscal year.