LendPlus is a direct money lender and a mortgage company with a 5 Star on Yelp and an A+ BBB rating in the United States.
The lender which is based in Aliso Viejo, California have been at the forefront in helping customers achieve the American Dream by owning a home in the United States. LendPlus is a member of Equal Housing Lender and Equal Housing Opportunity an also supports Friendship Shelter.
How to get a LendPlus mortgage
- First a customer will apply for pre-approval from LendPlus
- Work with a realtor – real estate company
- Take a tour of the chosen house – home.
- Make an offer after identifying the home
- Open an Escrow account
- Home inspection and appraisal
- Meet conditions for financing
- Sign the terms and move in
When it comes to borrowers and their finance situations there are no One-Size-Fits-All loan solutions! Why settle for a loan that doesn’t fit your needs? Learn about all the finance solutions that LendPlus has to offer.
- 30 Year Fixed Rate – The 30-year fixed rate mortgage give you a payment that does not change!
- 15 Year Fixed Mortgage – Get a low rate mortgage and pay much less interest over the life of your loan!
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage – Financially savvy folks choose this to maximize their monthly budget and get the lowest rates available.
- VA Loan – It’s our honor to offer this benefit to help active military & veterans refinance or purchase a home with $0 down!
- FHA Loans – FHA loans make qualifying for a mortgage easier and lower down payment options as low as 3.5%!
- FHA Streamlines – Currently in an FHA mortgage? This is the easiest possible refinance and you might not need an appraisal!
- VA IRRRL – Currently in a VA loan? This loan will allow you to refinance into a lower rate without an appraisal!
- JUMBO – Flexibile loan terms for folks who don’t fit the criteria of agency guidelines.
- HARP 2.0 – Option to refinance without an appraisal even if you owe more than your home’s value.
- Reverse Mortgage – Great financial tool for homeowners 62 years or older. No required principal & interest payments.
- USDA – Great option for those in underserved rural areas.
- Non – QM – Excellent option for those who don’t fit the general criteria of finance agency guidelines.
LendPlus mortgage customer care contacts
85 Enterprise, Suite 300
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Call (800) 379-1328