KCB Internet Banking is safe and secure, offering convenience while giving you control over your finances anytime and anywhere. Pay your utilities, transfer money to other accounts and access your statements at the comfort of your internet enabled device.
Benefits of KCB Internet Banking
- Control Over finance
- 24/7 Banking
- Access Statements
What is required
- Must have a KCB Bank account
- Must register for KCB Internet banking
How do I access KCB Internet banking?
- Once the website opens, you will see the following: “User ID“, and “Password“.
- Enter your “User ID” issued to you at the time of application at the bank.
- In the next step, input your password if you are an existing customer.
Platform Rates and Fees
- No fee to access KCB Internet services apart from data charges.
- No monthly access fees
- Fees charged for fund transfers depending on amount, inter-bank charges
Rates and Fees
- Stop Cheque Payments Kes 450
- Balance Enquiry Kes 10
- Transfer Own Account Kes 50
- Statement Access Including Mini Statement Kes 100
- Transfer (Third Party) Accounts in KCB Kes 50
- Cheque Book Order Kes 750 (subject to changes in SSRC)
- Bill/Tax Payments Kes 30
- Standing Order Setup Kes 250
- Bulk Processing (Internal Accounts) Kes 100
- Bulk Processing (EFT) Kes 150
- Bulk Processing (RTGS) Kes 500
- Swift transfer Kes 2000
Download application form below:
How to check your KCB account balance on your phone
- On your phone, dial *522#
- You’ll be prompted to enter your PIN. Enter then press on OK.
- Select “My Account” from the menu.
- On the next screen, choose “Balance Enquiry”
- You’ll receive a text message with your bank account balance.
Other relevant documents
KCB QUICK PAY FILE UPLOAD