Government and private entities may subscribe to Qatar’s Continuously Operating Reference Stations (CORS) Network to use its services. When the request is approved, the entity is provided with subscription number and password.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Topographic Survey Section of the Centre for Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Attach the following documents:
- Spiderweb User Account application form.
- Companies: Copy of commercial registration.
- Government entities: Official letter.
Topographic Survey Section of the Centre for GIS.
- The Ministry of Municipality clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires 1-2 days to be completed.
No fees are required for this service.