This article explains How to Submit COVID-19 Vaccination Feedback in Qatar. This service enables you to share with the Ministry of Public Health the side effects you experienced after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine
- Visit COVID-19 page on the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) website.
- Select “COVID-19 Vaccination Feedback” service from the list.
- Click on “Proceed with Request” from the bottom of the page.
- Login to the National Authentication System (NAS) by using your username and password.
- Enter the required details and submit your request.
No fees are required for this service.
- Submit your feedback by listing your symptoms for each dose separately.
- In order to receive your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate, you must have taken full course of the COVID-19 Vaccine as per the correct protocol and 7 days must have passed.
- In order to use this service, you will need to login using your National Authentication System (NAS) username (usually the QID) and password. In case you did not use your QID, additional information will be requested to authenticate identification.
- If you don’t have a NAS account, you can create a new one through the registration link.
- If you forgot your NAS account credentials, you can reset your password.