The form will ask residential address, land phone number, mobile number, email, employer’s address for government and private sector employees, permanent address abroad, and any other information specified by the relevant authority. For minor children, the guardians will be responsible to register their data and ensure its authenticity, the MOI had specified earlier.
What is the Qatar national address?
It is a set of data specified by every natural or legal person, whether a citizen or expatriate and all his transactions with governmental and non-governmental bodies are completed based on those data.
Benefits of Qatar national address
Helps identify the addresses of individuals and organizations to access services
Assists in the completion of personal transactions with ease
Delivery of judicial declaration and government notifications
Quick completion of transactions in a precise manner
Delivery of postal materials and government or commercial correspondence to any address within the state of Qatar
Importance of Qatar national address
It is a paradigm shift in the conduct of judicial proceedings
Reaching the concerned people in issues of personal and public interest
Facilitate the delivery of various services from different service providers
Where to register the Qatar national address?
The registration can be done electronically through the following:
Unified Services Centres of the Ministry of Interior. You can find the National Address Registration Form here. Print, fill-up and visit any MOI Services Centre.
For more details, please contact 2350422 during the working hours from 6 am to 1 pm.
Register on MOI e-services portal.
– Log in with your smartcard to the MOI e-services portal.
– Select “National Address” then “National Address for Individuals”.
– Use the “Service Options” page to display the available options of the National Address for Individuals service.
– Select “Register National Address” to add the home address of themselves or their family members (if available and only for their children – boys or girls – under 18 years old), add a work address (in case of Qatari citizens) or employer address (in case of residents, and update abroad home address (optional).
– Select “Update National Address” to update the home address of an individual or family member (if available and only for children – boys or girls – under 18 years old), update work address (in case of Qatar citizens only), and update abroad home address (optional).
– Select “Register National Address for Newborns” if the individual – a citizen or resident – wants to add new family members, who do not have a previously registered home national address, to the registered home address of the individual.
– Click on “Next” and complete all the required information.
– Residents may not update the employer address when selecting “Update National Address”.
– The user shall first add a personal address, in case of a home or work address, or an abroad home address in order to be able to update such addresses, and a home address shall first be added before adding new family members. national address
– The user shall own a smart card to use the service.
Once downloaded, you just log in with your QID and Pin Code. To change the language, just click on the bottom right icon and select your preferred language. Metrash2 can be activated on two devices. national address
If you forgot your password, just click the ‘Forgot Password’ and follow the steps to reactivate the service.
How to register your National Address in Qatar using Metrash2 app
1. Log in to the Metrash2 app. Once logged in, there will be a pop-up notification that shows the following text: “Your National Address is not yet defined. Kindly define your National Address by using Metrash2 services. Click OK.
2. Click the National Address icon on the home page of the app.
3. Click Add National Address.
4. Click Register/Inquire National Address.
5. Fill up the form. Make sure to not leave blank the fields with an asterisk which are the following:
Email address (no asterisk but required)
Note: According to MME Qatar, the blue plate is your correct, shortest and easiest address in Qatar. The GIS Center of MME installs these plates monthly. To request, call 44262296 during office time.
6. Click NEXT.
7. National Address Pledge will pop up. Click CONTINUE.
8. Your National Address will be shown after you clicked Continue. Click DONE to finish. You will receive a confirmation SMS message with your details.
9. Should you wish to update your National Address, just go back to the National Address icon and select Update National Address.
How to register for families including children?
According to MOI’s introductory seminar on National Address, the law allows the father to register himself and his children under 18 years of age, but children over the legal age and the wife they must register themselves.
The guardian of minor children has to register their data and bears the legal responsibility for the validity of these data.
What happens if I fail to register within six months?
If any person fails to register the data within six months from the date of the commencement of the official registration process, he will be punishable under Article 6 of the National Address Act. Anyone who violates any of the provisions of Articles 3 and 4 will be fined an amount not exceeding QR10,000. Providing incorrect data knowingly will also draw a fine. national address
MOI Qatar National Address registration hotline:
To inquire about any problem during the registration of the #NationalAddress through #Metrash2 or MOI website, you can call the technical support hotline number 2342000. national address
Am a Kenyan Based Philanthropist, Politician, Senior blogger, Digital Communications expert, YouTuber, Pan Africanist, columnist, Human Rights Activist, informer & businessman. Contact me on +254791890826 or Email Me at email@example.com