Naivas is an online grocery delivery service that allows you shop from as many as 10,000 items from multiple supermarkets and retail outlets across Nairobi. Their well-trained Personal Shoppers carefully pick your groceries and deliver them to you in as early as 3 hours after you order. How to Get a Naivas Loyalty Card
For every K sh.100 customers get one point VAT exclusive. The more a customer uses their Naivas cards, the more points they get and the better the rewards! The Naivas loyalty card Points may be redeemed for rewards on free shopping and Vouchers at any Naivas Retail Center countrywide. To get the Naivas Loyalty Card Visit any Naivas supermarket with you national ID or Passport. Naivas cards are a loyalty program that is available to all Naivas customers across the country. When you sign up for the Loyalty Program and begin shopping, you will begin earning points right away.
How to get Naivas Loyalty Card
- Walk into any Naivas Supermarket in the country.
- Present your National Identification Number (ID) or Passport at the Customer Service Desk.
- The customer service officer will activate your reward card and proceed to shop.
- Every Ksh100 purchase awards one point
Your Naivas e-Wallet is a safe place where you can keep money to enable you pay for your purchases on Naivas. Your Naivas e-wallet is also the place where refunds are remitted for you to be able to immediately access your money.
To load your e-wallet:
- When checking out in Step 4, you can load your e-wallet by selecting any of the E-wallet options displayed.