List of Best CPA colleges in Kenya 2022/2023. Below is a list of KASNEB accredited Training Colleges in Kenya and neighbouring counties that are accredited to offer training in the following KASNEB courses;
- CPA – Certified Public Accountants
- ATD – Accounting Technicians Diploma
- DCM – Diploma in Credit Management
- CPS – Certified Public Secretaries
- CIFA – Certified Investment and Financial Analysts
- CCP – Certified Credit Professionals
- CICT – Certified Information Communication Technologists
- DICT – Diploma in Information Communication Technology
Here is a List of Best CPA colleges in Kenya
Contacts: 0703 034 000, 0703 034 300.
Star College of Management Studies
It offers online classes, full-time classes, evening classes and early morning classes for professional courses such as CPA, ATD, CS, CHRP, CPSP and CAMS. CPA colleges in Kenya
Contacts: 0728 787 974, 0707 787 974.
Contacts: 0719 034 333, 0792 793 059, 0720 169 799.
NAIROBI INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS STUDIES
It was established in 1999. Having started in Nairobi, the college has expanded and grown to be among the best colleges providing quality accounting course.
Contact: 0790 199 968.
Formerly Zetech College, Zetech University has grown to have four branches in Kenya.
Contacts: 0716 600 116, 0720 554 555.
VISION INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONALS
This is one of the best known accounting schools in Kenya. Founded in 198, the college is a fully fledged college of business offering KASNEB courses with 6 campuses. The fees are pocket friendly.
Orbit school of management studies
Star college of management studies
Summit institute of professionals
Pinnacle business school
Contacts: 0733 374 242, 0727 531 091.
Summit Institute of Professionals
Contacts: 0721 627 388, 0720 672 527.
Pinaccle Business School
Contact: 0721 471 200.
Orbit School of Management Studies
The school offers professional training programmes in CPA, CS, CIFA, ACCA and other KNEC courses.
Contact: 0719 525 000.
Royal Business School
Contact: 0716 338 701.
Here is a list of college in the rest of the country offering accountancy courses:
- COFA institute of technology, Ongata Rongai- minimum KCSE grade of C+
- Serein Education Centre, Nakuru
- Kenya Institute of professional studies, Nairobi
- Meru University of Science and Technology
- Keiway Mining and Technology College main campus, Kilifi
- PC Kinyanjui Technical Institute, Nairobi
- Intellects College, Kitui
- Achievers College of professionals, Embu
- Narok University, Narok
- Oshwal College, Nairobi
- Kenya Polytechnic, Nairobi
- Mawego Technical Training Institute
- Kenya College of Accountancy Western Campus, Kisumu
- Gusii Insitute of Technology, Kisii
- Karumo Technical Training Instutte, Meru
- N.E.P Technical Training Institute, Garissa
- Jodan College of Technology Thika Main Campus, Thika
- Kenya Methodist University Nyeri Campus
- Technical university of Mombasa
- Machakos University College
- St. Pauls University, Limuru
- Kirinyaga University College, KerugoyaThe East African University, Kajiado
- Laikipia University, Naivasha and Maralal Campuses
- Dedan Kimathi University of Technology, Nyeri
- Catholic University of East Africa, Kisumu, Eldoret and Nairobi Campuses
Note that As you enroll in one, a career in accounting is one of the jobs that are in demand in Kenya that have a great pay. But you must have a C+ and above in KCSE.
We all know that Accounting course are conducted by a professional body known as KASNEB which certifies all students upon completing all the three accounting parts that are made up of 6 sections.
Well Getting CPA K pass is not that easy whether you are studying on your own or you are attending classes. Apparently, many student of accountancy find themselves failing and repeating particular sections. As you enroll in one, we wish you all the best.
Was this article helpful?