Changes in article submissionAs of June 1, 2020 we are only accepting articles that do not contain backlinks and we’ll publish them for free. All articles containing links or appear to be advertisements, will be treated as sponsored and have to be paid for in order to be published. For pricing kindly contact us.
Our blog is an informational site, not a gossip or news oulet. The main focus of this site is to get as much information online. Information that our readers will find useful even a decade from now. If you want to get published on Nyongesa Sande, you need to check if you fulfill the following requirements, please read them carefully.
How to get published on our blog
It’s actually very easy, you only need to fulfill these requirements. We want to maintain a quality site, following strict format and curating content in a way meant to inform our audience
1. Length – At least 300 words or more
2. Originality – Your post must be unique, genuine and not posted elsewhere
3. Structure of the article – Have an introduction, body, and if possible, a conclusion. Content that can be tabulated, please do so in table form
4. Visuals – Every post must have a clear and quality featured image. We use 1000 px by 500 px
5. Links and references – Please use proper references if the information’s source is someone else
6. Title – Have a catchy and actionable title that can easily draw the attention of a reader
7. Relevancy – Your post must fit in our 10 categories; Wealth, Business, Education, Travel, Tech, Living, Entertainment, Politics, Sports and Life Hacks
8. Quality – Check your tone and grammar. Avoid mistakes at all cost
9. Curation – Your post must be well researched and based on facts. We do not accept assumptions or opinions
10. Validity – Ensure the article you submit will remain meaningful for a long period of time
11. SEO – Ensure your post is SEO optimized e.g your title must be less than 60 characters, suggest keywords, image must be compressed to jpg format, etc.
What we won’t accept
It takes effort and time to produce a quality article. So, avoid submitting an article that is described below.
a. Anything that has been covered on this blog before
b. Anything that’s too promotional
c. Anything that lacks the requirements mentioned above
d. Anything that seems offensive or inaccurate
e. Hard to read and hard to understand writings
f. Anything that is poorly researched
g. Anything that is plagiarized
h. Anything that is based on mere assumptions or guess work
i. Anything that is politically motivated or aligned
What will happen after you sent your email?
We will carefully read through your submission within a week and reply to you. If your submission is worthy, before posting it, we will require you to create an account on our site with every detail filled, as we intend to give you the credit for your post. You will be informed when your article is posted. If something is missing or if we can’t post your submission, we will inform you according.
Note: If you intend to become a long-term contributor on our site, kindly reach us through our contact page. Otherwise, send your submission using the form below.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
- Write for Nyongesa Sande