How to book a stopover. Register for your e-visa on the Hayya platform. How to book a Qatar stopover. It’s easy to use and lets you skip the queues using the e-gates at Hamad International Airport, Doha. Apply for an e-visa
1. Choose “Qatar Stopover” in the flight search panel above and enter your origin and destination
Do not enter Doha or Qatar in the origin or destination fields.
2. Select your stopover timing and duration|
Select your preference for planning your stopover, either on the departing or returning flight journey, and how many days you would like to stopover in Qatar.
3. Select your flight and stopover package
– For flights departing from the following countries, you can book your flights and hotel packages together.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
– For flights departing all other countries, you can book your flight first, then visit Discover Qatar to book your hotel and selection of Tours and Services.
Terms and conditions
- Price is $14 per person based on double room share for 1 night.
- Prices on this page are in USD.
- The Stopover offer is only valid for Qatar Airways confirmed ticket holders with a minimum transit time of 12 hours in Doha.
- All Stopover bookings are subject to availability.
- A valid visa is required to enter the country. Find visa information here.
- A hotel booking made with Discover Qatar is mandatory for visitors from certain countries. Find more information here.
- Stopover accommodation is booked on a room only basis and doesn’t include extras or incidental charges (e.g. laundry, Minibar, room services, etc.)
- Each stopover night duration is up to 24 hour stay. A maximum of 4 nights can be booked under this offer depending on the flight journey.
- Hotel reserves the right to charge the customer for any additional hours, Discover Qatar will not be responsible for the rates charged.
- Valid Qatar Airways boarding pass and Stopover hotel booking confirmation to be presented at the hotel upon check in to avail the room/s.
- Name on the booking should match the name on the boarding pass.
- Stopover confirmed bookings are non transferable.
- For any inquiries please send request to email@example.com
- In case of visa rejections, bookings can be cancelled.
- Maximum occupancy in a room is up to 2 adults and 1 child below 11 years of age using existing bedding.
- Passengers below 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Late check out subject to room availability and cannot be guaranteed, charges may apply.
- Any special requests like bedding, smoking/non smoking rooms, connecting / adjacent rooms, etc. are subject to hotel availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Once the travel has commenced, there is no refund available either on partially used tours or fully unutilized packages. Unused portion of any package or tour is non refundable, cancellation of any service will result in 100% charges.
Qatar Airways booking reference validation criteria
- The Stopover offer is only valid for a maximum of one booking per ticket.
- Entry into Qatar will be at the discretion of the immigration authorities. Discover Qatar is not responsible for the decision taken by the immigration authorities.
- Check-in dates at hotel must match flight arrival date in Doha. By making this booking you have accepted all terms and conditions which apply to the Stopover offer, in addition to conditions which may apply to the specific hotels, tours and services.
Prepare for your trip
Pack your carry-on
As you will not be able to collect your checked-in baggage for transits in Doha for less than 24 hours, ensure you pack all you need for your stopover in your carry-on bag.
Mandatory Health insurance
Visitors travelling to Qatar may be required to have a visitor’s health insurance policy which will protect you against accidents and medical emergencies during your stay in Qatar, as a part of the Visa application process.