- Advertisement -
Shura Council. The Advisory Council comprises 45 members. The Council concerned with the following:
- Proposed laws and laws with decrees.
- State policy concerning economic, administrative and political issues.
- All the state affairs related to social and cultural aspect in general whether by its own initiative or referred to it by the Cabinet of Ministers.
- The general budget for public projects.
- The budget of the Council and its final accounts.
Follow up on previously discussed issues referred to it by Cabinet, and track their progress.
Forward queries with intention to clarify issues.
Request additional detail on matters concerning government and ministerial policy.
Propose or put forward recommendations or show intention with above mentioned issues.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.