- Advertisement -
These are charges that a customer incurs depending on the amount of transaction and the transaction type i.e. sending or withdrawing. M-PESA Charges 2023
Below are M-PESA Tariffs.
|Transaction Range (Kshs)|
|Min||Max||Transfer to otherM-PESA users||Transfer to unregistered users||Transfer to other M-PESA users, Pochi La Biashara, and Business Till to customer||Withdrawal from M-PESA Agent|
|Min (Kshs)||Max (Kshs)||M-PESA Charges|
|Other Transactions||M-PESA Charges|
|Buy Airtime through M-PESA||FREE|
|M-PESA balance inquiry||FREE|
|Change M-PESA PIN||FREE|
|B2C Tariff & One Account B2C Tariff|
- Maximum Account Balance is Kshs.300,000
- Maximum daily transaction value is kshs.300,000
- Maximum amount per transaction is Kshs.150,000
- The minimum amount you can withdraw at an M-PESA Agent is Kshs.50
- To initiate M-PESA person to person self-reversal, send the transaction confirmation to 456
- To be able to transact, your Safaricom line and M-PESA account must be active.
- One can deposit funds only into M-PESA account registered under their own identification document (ID). Depositing directly into third party accounts is not allowed.
- You will earn Bonga Points from the M-PESA fee charged when you transact.
- To transact at any M-PESA agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document with which the M-PESA was registered, i.e., National ID or Kenyan Passport
- Dial *334# to view application charges or use M-PESA cost calculator on My Safaricom App
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @nyongesasande
Twitter - @nyongesasande
Facebook - Nyongesa Sande