If you are still undecided with your reservation, you can now hold your booking along with the guaranteed fare in exchange of a minimum fee for up to 72 hours. How to hold your Qatar Airways booking in three easy steps
Simply choose the ‘Hold My Booking’ payment option and then proceed to pay either online using the ‘My Trips’ feature or offline at your nearest Qatar Airways sales office or use other offline payment options wherever applicable. Click here to learn more.
How to hold your booking in three easy steps:
- Make a bookingSelect the ‘Hold My Booking’ payment option when making your booking on qatarairways.com.
- Select a timeframe for a minimum feeFor a non-refundable fee, reserve your itinerary for a selected timeframe, without immediately paying the price of the ticket.
- Pay later either online or offlineComplete your payment within the selected timeframe online using the ‘My Trips’ feature or offline at your nearest Qatar Airways sales office or use other offline payment options wherever applicable in your country of departure.
Hold My Booking is available for all regions and its corresponding bookings can be made four days prior to departure, barring a few exceptions listed below*.
*Terms and conditions apply.
|Region||Hold My Booking is also available for flights departing from the following countries*||Bookings can be made|
|Americas||US||3 days before departure|
|The Middle East||Qatar||2 days before departure|
|Asia Pacific||Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Myanmar, Philippines, Vietnam||3 days before departure|
|Africa||Ethiopia, Djibouti, Kenya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, South Africa||3 days before departure|
|Europe||Azerbaijan||3 days before departure|
*Terms and conditions
- Hold My Booking is available for all Qatar Airways marketed flights, with the following exceptions:
- Flights originating from Brazil
- Select itineraries that include one or more flights operated by a partner airline
- You can hold your booking for a minimum fee based on your region and the number of hours you want to hold the booking for – 24, 48 or 72 hours.
- The total fare will be guaranteed for the dates and flights you selected, and you will be protected from any price changes.
- To avoid booking cancellation, pay either online or offline at any local Qatar Airways office in the country of departure. You can also use other offline payment options wherever applicable.
- Your booking will be cancelled if the payment is not completed within the time frame selected.
- ‘Hold My Booking’ fees collected are non-refundable and it will not be deducted from the price of the ticket(s).
- Booked fares cannot be guaranteed for payments that are made in a country other than the country of departure and a service fee may apply.
- If duplicate bookings are found, one of the bookings will be cancelled and the ‘Hold My Booking’ option will no longer be valid.
- The physical address and contact details for the local office will be provided at time of booking.
- No additional service fee will be charged.
- ‘Hold My Booking’ may not be available for certain points of origin during sales or promotions.
- ‘Hold My Booking’ is not applicable for Award bookings.