Press Play and Listen to this article on Nyongesa Sande!!
Airtel TV offers you unlimited access to the best video-on-demand (VOD) content from around the world. Watch and stream thousands of popular movies, TV series, documentaries, sports events, skits, kids, music videos, gospel music and more from Nollywood, Bollywood, Zollywood and Hollywood (coming soon). Airtel TV App in Kenya
You also get to watch popular TV channels such as Al Jazeera, Bloomberg Television, Trace (Urban, Africa, Mziki, Tropical, Gospel and Sport Stars), Gametoon, Fashion Box, Bollywood, Nautical, God TV, and Inspiration TV among others.
All you need to enjoy the service is a registered Airtel SIM, a data enabled handset/device and an Airtel data bundle. Subscription to the service comes at no cost to the user. You can stream and watch as many movies, videos or TV programs as you want whenever and wherever as long as you have an active data plan.
Features of Airtel TV
• Data Saver Options: Select your preferred streaming quality to save your data. Go to ‘Menu’>>’Settings’>>’Playback Quality’ and then select either low, medium or high quality and save.
• No subscription is required! However, data charges apply.
• Create a watch list that you can watch later.
• Access to a variety of genres such as Drama, Romance, Action, Comedy, Music, Faith/Religion, Health/Fitness, Kids and Documentaries.
• Browse through titles or search for your favorite movies, videos, channels by entering related fields such as Movie/TV Show title/Director/Actor/Channel name into the Search bar at the top of the page. Example: to search for “One Wish”, type in: “Fredrick Leonard” or “Lota Chukwu”.
• Movies are available in Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and English language.
• Regular newsletters to notify you of new releases
• Great content for your kids as well as for bonding with the family.
• Share videos with friends and family; click on the share button on the movie/show/video page and then select where you want to share and with whom.
• Lock screen option available
• Register with your mobile number to enable Airtel maintain your playback status and keep track of your subscription
• If for any reason you need to change your phone number or perform a sim swap or change mobile device, all you need to do is login to the app with the mobile number to continue enjoying the service.
• Personalization and recommendation options coming soon!
DOWNLOAD THE NEW AIRTEL TV APP TODAY
How can I sign up to the service?
• Download the Airtel TV app from Google Play Store or Apple store and install it.
• Launch the app and click “Register”
• Enter your Registered Airtel Phone number and Email address and click “continue”
• Enter the 4 digit OTP received on your device then confirm.
• To complete your registration, go to your mail box and verify your email address by clicking the button “Verify Email Address”. You can also verify your email address later.
• Now you are all set to browse through the catalogue and stream any content or channel of your choice.
How to Install Airtel TV
- Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and select Airtel TV.
- Fill in the registration form with an Airtel phone number and email address.
- Insert the OTP sent to your mobile phone to complete the registration.
- Data charges apply.
About Airtel Africa
Airtel Africa (LSE: AAF; NSE: AIRTELAFRI) is a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services, with a presence in 14 countries in Africa, primarily in East , Central and West Africa. Airtel Africa offers an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to its subscribers, including mobile voice and data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally. The Group aims to continue providing a simple and intuitive customer experience through streamlined customer journeys.
For Airtel Subscribers only
This service is free but is available to Airtel subscribers only. To enforce this, the company requires the use of an Airtel phone number to register for an account. When streaming, the use of Airtel mobile data is required as you cannot do that through Wi-Fi as I have noticed. This makes sense since the service is free and probably the company handles some of the payment to the content providers in some way.
Airtel TV app Kenya FAQs
What is Airtel TV?
Airtel TV is your One-Stop Destination for Live TV, Movies, TV Shows and Videos. We’ve got a huge collection for you in multiple languages. Search for your video with title, actor or anything linked.
How do I download the Airtel TV app?
What is available on Airtel TV?
Airtel TV gives you access to a wide range of channels for Live content, a variety of genres such as Drama, Romance, Action, Comedy, Music, Faith/Religion, Health/Fitness, Kids and Documentaries.
How do I subscribe?
Who can access Airtel TV?
Why do I need to register?
So that you can watch all the FREE and premium content on the app, favorite a content, see playback history. Without registration, you cannot access the FREE content to watch, you can only browse.
I did not receive the OTP. What do I do?
The app did not ask for my phone number. How come?
If you are using internet on the Airtel network, the app automatically identifies your number and registers it. If you want to change the registered number, you can go to ‘My Account’, ‘Edit Profile’, ‘Change registered number’ and then manually enter a phone number for verification.
Can I be registered with two mobile numbers?
I have registered using a wrong mobile number. How can I fix it?
Will I have to pay for data separately?
Can I watch as much as I want?
Can I access the service with a non-Airtel line?
What happens if my data bundle is exhausted?
How can I search for TV Shows/Videos/Movies/Channels?
Can I create a watch list of videos to see later?
Why does the page keep crashing or not playing videos properly?
Can one have multiple accounts on the Airtel TV app?
Can I access the service by connecting to Wi-Fi and Non-Airtel mobile network?
If I replace my SIM card, or change my mobile phone, will it affect my current subscription?
What devices are not supported?