TWOKEN INSURANCE AGENCY IS LICENCED TO TRANSACT ALL LINES OF GENERAL AND LIFE INSURANCE BUSINESS.
TO BE THE PREFERED INSURANCE AGENCY
TO PROVIDE QUALITY INSURANCE PRODUCTS THAT ARE TAILORED TO OUR CLIENTS’ NEEDS.
For Reliable Insurance Services, Visit our 2NK SACCO office: Head office: Kangaru Corner House, Next to Post Bank P.O.BOX 12196-10100 NYERI. Tel: 061-2030340. Customer care : 020-2357425 , Insurance Office 0723902306
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
Public Service vehicle(P.S.V) and Private Vehicles
The policy covers loss or damage to the insured vehicle;
- Liability to third parties.
- Third party property damage.
- Commercial & private motor vehicle.
- Personal accident.
- Public liability.
- Burglary-loss or damage to property. Following forcible and violent entry.
Fire and other perils
The basic fire policy provides indemnity against loss or damage caused by fire / lightening and explosions.
- Group personal accident
- Other allied perils .
- Asset Financing
Covers the insured against the loss of money in the following cases
- While in transit to the bank or vice versa.
- In premises during working hours.
- Damages to safe or strong rooms.
- Within their premises in locked safes or strong rooms outside business hour.
Provides protection to insured against the following;
- Loss or damage to their private buildings.
- Households and personal belongings against fire,lightning, explosions and other related perils.
It indemnifies the insured against loss of money or goods as a result of dishonesty-by employees.
GOODS IN TRANSIT:
This policy provides cover for the loss or damage to property caused by fire, theft or accidental means while in transit subject to certain exclusions.
TWOKEN AGENCY BENEFITS CLIENTS IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
(1) Acts on behalf of clients in matters relating to insurance.
(2) Offers information to clients regarding the status of insurance companies.
(3) Timely delivery of insurance covers.
(4) Issuing genuine covers.
Kangaru Corner House,
Next to Post Bank
Customer Care : 0721 374 310
P.O. Box 12196 – 10100
Was this article helpful?