Simple Steps on How to Get the EazzyLoan. Eazzy Loan is an easy loan to get, without the need for guarantors or filled out forms. Get up to KSh3 million, instantly on your phone through the EazzyApp or your Equitel line, where you can monitor your loan balance and make repayments.
- Loan amounts range between KSh 1,000 and KSh 3,000,000
- Loans are available for both one month and multiple monthly Instalments
- Funds from the facility are instantly available into your account
What you require to sign up
- To qualify for this loan you must have an active Equity bank account for the previous 6 months.
- An active Equitel Line or the EazzyApp. If you do not have an account, open one up instantly by simply dialing *247# using your current number, then collect your Equitel line from your nearest Equity Bank branch or select Equity Agents.
Eazzy Loan Terms and Conditions
Eazzy Plus Loan Terms and Conditions
Why you should sign up for this product
- You receive the loan instantly on your phone, saving you valuable time.
- It offers a flexible repayment period of up to 12 months.
- This loan facility is safe and secure.
Additionally Why you should sign up for this product
Simple Steps on How to Get the EazzyLoan
To access EazzyLoan from your Equitel line:
- Go to Equitel menu
- Select My Money
- Select Loans
- Select Get Loan
- Select Loan Type
- Select Account
- Enter Amount
- Confirm Details
- Enter PIN
- Click on the Navigation menu (=) on the top left corner
- Log onto EazzyApp
To access EazzyLoan from EazzyApp;
- Select loans
- Click on the (+) sign at the bottom right hand side
- Select request loan
- Select bank account that the loan should be deposited into
- Type in the amount you would like to borrow and click enter (The sliding bar will become active and using the tool, you will be able to see payment details i.e. the loan duration, estimated amount due and estimated repayment date)
- Click on request loan
- Confirm details, accept the terms and conditions and click request loan
- You will receive an SMS confirmation