Press Play and Listen to this article on Nyongesa Sande!!
Review: How to register on Stawi Mobile App. Stawi is a digital credit product for small and micro-entrepreneurs. As a business person, you get an account for your digitized business operations and most importantly, access to business loans to help with your plans of growing the business.
Stawi enables you to grow your credit limit by receiving payments on your account and maintaining good performance on your loan repayments.
How to register for the Stawi Loan Facility
Unlike most android based loan apps, Stawi loan app registration has been simplified and does not involve the ambiguity seen in former apps. All you have to do is follow below simple steps;
- Download Stawi app from the google play store here on your android device
- Click on “OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT” to register
- Provide your mobile phone number
- Then either of the following; Kenyan Identification number (ID), valid Kenyan passport number, alien ID
- Enter your valid business permit/license followed by,
- A valid email address
- You’ll receive a text notification confirming your registration
Who can Benefit from Stawi Mobile App?
Stawi is tailored for entrepreneurs in the Kenyan market with the below attributes:
a) Registered Kenyan citizen
b) Business owners
- Unregistered with business permit
- Registered sole-proprietorship
c) Formally registered company
d) Banking status; both banked and unbanked
e) Business turn-over of KES 30,000 to KES 250,000
Benefits of Stawi Account
- Stawi offers long term instant loans that can be used to improve business cash flows.
- The lowest interest rates on loans at 9% per Annum.
- You can easily open and operate a Stawi account through your mobile phone, without visiting any branch to fill out account opening forms.
- Easily move money in and out of your Stawi account through M-PESA.
- Easy access to credit for Entrepreneurs who may not have proper records and assets to support their borrowing.