Request to Rent or Unload Commercial Containers or Request Renewal. Residential compounds and buildings, in addition to commercial facilities and institutions (companies, private schools, restaurants), in general, may submit a request to the General Cleanness Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to unload or rent and unload commercial bin containers for commercial facilities, labor housing and residential complexes.
The container rental service is provided only within 7, 13 or 18 yards, according to the need of the location and report made by the supervisor. Renewal requests are considered as new requests.
- Log in to the website of MoM using the National Authentication System “Tawtheeq”.
- Open the e-services page and click on “Bin Container (Commercial)” under Municipalities Services.
- Fill out the online form entering the details of the applicant, license holder and signage.
- Enter “My Address” details (as required).
- For residential complexes and buildings: Attach copy of QID
- Pay appropriate fees.
- The cell phone number shall be registered under the owner name.
- In case of a coordinator, the cell phone number shall be registered under his name.
- In order to complete the procedures of the service, fees are to be paid within three working days from the date of sending an SMS to the owner/coordinator to pay the fees. In case of non-commitment to the defined period, the request is cancelled and a new request shall be submitted.
- Fees are determined by the container capacity and the number of times waste is removed.
- MoM clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail.
- This service requires 7 working days, excluding the payment procedures by the owner/coordinator, to be completed.
- You can check the service information page on MOM website.
Fees are determined according to the container’s capacity and the number of times the waste is lifted.