Request to Renew Environmental Permit for Industrial Facilities in Qatar. Investors and government entities may submit a request to the Environmental Assessment and Licensing Department at the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change (MECC) to renew the environmental permits issued for industrial facilities, such as plastic and food factories, as well as factories for chemical products, aluminum, steel, fiber and the ones producing gas and oil.
- Fill out the paper form of Request for Renewal of Environmental Permit at the Customer Service Office of the Environmental Assessment and Licensing Department.
- Attach the following documents:
- Copy of previous environmental permit or operational permit
- Letter of renewal request from the relevant government or administrative body, or the owner (as per each case), stamped with seal of company, owner or competent administrative body
- Valid commercial registration or establishment ID of the company executing the project
- Copy of QID of project owner
- Copy of land allocation letter or lease contract
- Site map with coordinates
- Softcopy (CD) of the above
Customer Service Office of the Environmental Assessment and Licensing Department – Al Udeid Tower, Al Dafna (Check Google Maps)
No fees are required for this service.