KAPS A-Card is a new kind of cash: smart cash. How to pay for KAPS parking using M-PESA. It can be used to pay for those everyday items, such as your morning coffee, your favourite magazine, your lunchtime sandwich and your vehicle parking fees. It saves you from fiddling with coins and helps you keep an eye on where your money is going. In Kenya, KAPS is almost synonymous with parking in government institutions, campuses and malls. Kenya Airports Parking Services is revolutionizing and innovating everything around parking, making it easier for parking space owners to manage their assets and monetize it while making the process as seamless as possible for the users.
* KAPS A-Card is a smart card issued by APS Limited that includes an e-Wallet application.
How does KAPS A-Card work?
* KAPS A-Card works on a contactless transaction platform that provides the holder of a valid KAPS A-Card with the ability to pay for certain goods and services using the value stored on the KAPS A-Card at any of the KAPS A-Card agents.
Where can I get a KAPS A-Card?
* You can get a KAPS A-Card free of charge from any participating KAPS A-Card Agent.Further Details on how you can obtain your KAPS A-Card free of charge are available at www.aps.co.ke.
1) APS Office
2) KAPS Head Office
4) NAKUMATT Lifestyle
Current you can use the KAPS A-Card to pay for parking at the following KAPS managed parking.
* JKIA Airport1) Parking 3.
2) Parking 7.
3) Cargo – Lane 1.
4) Main Gate – All Lanes.
Can I use my card immediately I get it?
* Yes. Your KAPS A-Card is ready for use as soon as it’s activated.
When acquiring my KAPS A-Card how much do I pay?
* Acquiring and use of the KAPS A-Card is absolutely free of charge.
What do I do if I lose my card?
* You should immediately report any loss, theft, fraudulent or unauthorized use of your KAPS A-Card through the KAPS A-Card Contact Center.On Contact Nos.:+254728607678, +254202710917, +2542710115/9 or on email: email@example.com.
What if I lose my card? Will I lose all my cash?
* Once a card is reported as lost to the KAPS A-Card Contact Center, we will cancel then disable your KAPS A-Card within 6 hours of your report. Once cancellation has been effected, your card cannot be used to make further transactions after this period.
How do I get a replacement?
* You can acquire a replacement KAPS A-Card from any of our participating agents 6 hours after reporting the loss of damage of your card to the KAPS A-Card Contact Center.
I have run out of value in my card? Do I have to get another one?
* You do not have to get another card if you run out of value. You can reload your KAPS A-Card at any of our agent stores. Please see the KAPS A-Card website www.aps.co.ke for a list of our agents.
Does KAPS A-Card charge to load value or check my balance?
* Reloading your KAPS A-Card is free. Checking the balance from the KAPS or KAPS A-Card Autopay machines and the KAPS A-Card website as well KAPS A-Card agents and merchants is free.
Where can I reload the card?
* You can reload your KAPS A-Card at any of our agent stores. Please see the KAPS A-Card website www.aps.co.ke for details and locations of our participating merchants/agents.
Wiill the cash in my KAPS A-Card expire?
* Your KAPS A-Card does not have an expiry date.
What is the smallest transaction I can make on my KAPS A-Card?
* You can make transactions of as low as Kenya Shillings Twenty Only (Kshs. 20/-).
What is the maximum value I can put on the card?
* The maximum credit value you can store on your KAPS A-CARD at any time is Kenya Shillings Ten Thousand Only (Kshs. 10,000/-).
Does KAPS A-Card charge a standing fee?
* KAPS A-Card does not charge a fixed standing fee.
Can I pay for anything other than parking?
* Presently, you can only use KAPS A-Card at KAPS Managed Parkings. We are however in the process of ensuring that you can use your KAPS A-Card for transactions other than parking.
Is it possible to reload my card through my bank account or through using M-Pesa or Zap?
* Currently, you can only reload your card through our participating agents and merchants.
Can I get a statement showing all my card usage?
* You can acquire a statement from any of our KAPS A-Card agents, of from the KAPS A-Card website, www.aps.co.ke.
Is there a limit to the number of KAPS A-Card’s that can be registered to an individual or company?
* There isn’t a limit to the number of cards that can be registered to an individual or company.