How To Open A Pesapal Business Account. Pesapal payments solutions work on the internet and at point of sale with Pesapal Sabi POS. We provide a simple, safe and secure way for businesses to accept payments in Kenya. Pesapal provides a simple, safe and secure way for individuals and businesses to make and accept payments in Kenya.
Contacts Pesapal Limited
P.O Box 1179-00606 Nairobi, KenyaTel: +254-709-219-000
Here is How To Open A Pesapal Business Account
- Go to www.pesapal.com and click on Register
- From the resulting form, select Business Radio option on the top left side and proceed to fill the form
- You can also go to https://www.pesapal.com/account/merchantregister and fill in your business details.
- Once done, click on Create business account button
- You will automatically receive two email messages from email@example.com :
- One to activate your account – Activate your account by clicking on the link that will be sent from Pesapal to the email account you registered with.
- The second one with a consumer key and consumer secret – The consumer and secret key are used while integrating Pesapal into your website.
- You can then Log In to your account and complete your business profile. Please note that your must sign and submit a merchant agreement and business documents to begin transacting amounts over KShs. 1,000
- You can find more information about opening and setting up your business acccount here.
Was this article helpful?