Olga Zarzeczna is a senior SEO specialist with 10+ years of experience. She has been doing SEO for both the biggest brands in the world and small businesses. She has done 200+ SEO audits so far. Olga has completed SEO courses and degrees at universities, such as UC Davis, University of Michigan, and Johns Hopkins University. She also completed Moz Academy! And, of course, has Google certifications. She keeps learning SEO and loves it. Olga is also a Google Product Expert specializing in areas, such as Google Search and Google Webmasters.
About Olga & SEOSLY
Hello and welcome! My name is Olga and I’m so happy to see you here. Let me tell you more about me and my website.
The goal of SEOSLY is to provide you with tons of free in-depth guides, materials, and articles about every aspect of (technical) SEO. This website is called SEOSLY because I want you to become as sly as a fox when it comes to SEO.
I absolutely love sharing my SEO knowledge and experience with others. This is also a great way for me to learn new stuff and stay up-to-date with what’s going on in the world of SEO. I share my knowledge on theSEO blog, in my SEO newsletter, and within SEOSLY Pro.
Olga’s qualifications & skills
Most of my qualifications come from tons of experience I have but I also have a lot of theoretical SEO knowledge.
Here are some of my qualifications and competencies in the area of SEO and computer science:
- I have completed all the SEO courses at the University of California, Davis. These include: Search Engine Optimization, Introduction to Search Engine Optimization, Advanced Search Engine Optimization Strategies, Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals, Optimizing a Website for Search, and Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO.
- I’ve completed stationary certified Google Ads and Google Analytics training in Warsaw (Poland).
- I’ve completed the Computer Science 101 course at Stanford School of Engineering.
- I have a Master’s Degree in English.
- I studied Information Technology.
- I am a so-far Bronze Google Product Expert.
- I am addicted to SEO podcasts which I listen to every day.
- I learn SEO every day!
Olga’s daily work in SEO
In 2019, I finally made my dream come true and switched to 100% remote work which I absolutely love.
- I have my own small SEO consulting business (SEOSLY).
- I am an SEO director at Market JD, the firm solely specializing in lawyer SEO in the US.
- I am an SEO consultant, a senior SEO expert, and an SEO auditor for one of the biggest SEO agencies in Europe (helping, among others, Procter & Gamble).
And below are some other projects I have been part of.
Read More: https://seosly.com/about/
Was this article helpful?