This is a List of Elected MCAs in Nyandarua County 2022-2027. The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) registered 361,165 voters in the twenty five wards and 52 voters in prison in Nyandarua county, for the August 9 2022 general election. The voters registered in prisons could only vote in the presidential election.
Moses Ndirangu Badilisha Kiarie (United Democratic Alliance (UDA)) was elected governor of Nyandarua county in the August 9, 2022 election. John Mathara Mwangi (UDA) was elected deputy governor.
Kiarie defeated four other candidates, receiving 158,263 (66%) of the valid votes cast. His closest challenger was Francis Thuita Kimemia (Jubilee Party (JP)) with 52,197 (22%) votes. 66% turnout for the gubernatorial election in Nyandarua, as per provisional IEBC results.
MCA Salaries in Kenya
According to a recent gazette notice by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC), an MCA earns a salary of Ksh 144,375 per month. This includes a basic salary of Ksh 86,625, a house allowance of Ksh 45,000 and a market adjustment of Ksh 12,750.
|MCA Salaries in Kenya|
|Basic Salary||Ksh 86,625|
|House Allowance||Ksh 45,000|
|Market Adjustment||Ksh 12,750|
|Total Salary Per Month||Ksh 144,375|
Here is a List of Elected MCAs in Nyandarua County 2022-2027
441. Engineer – James Mwangi Gichuki (JP)
442. Gathara – Geoffrey Waruiru Kamwana (Independent)
443. North Kinangop – Edinald Wambugu King’ori (UDA)
444. Murungaru – Ebrahim Mwangi Maina (JP)
445. Njabini / Kiburu – James Kiiru Gachomba (JP)
446. Nyakio – Zackary Mwangi Njeru (UDA)
447. Githabai – Samwel Rimui Kaiyani (UDA)
448. Magumu – Hussein Ndungu Kassana (UDA)
449. Wanjohi – Isaac Kung’u Wanjiru (UDA)
450. Kipipiri – Paul Ngeche Wambaire (Chama Cha Kazi (CCK))
451. Geta – Samuel Chege Gathirimu (UDA)
452. Githioro – Isaac Kamau Mbae (UDA)
453. Karau – Daniel Gitau Ndungu (UDA)
454. Kanjuiri Range – John Thuo Gachino (UDA)
455. Mirangine – Samuel Mathu Wainaina (UDA)
456. Kaimbaga – Elijah Mwangi Nyagah (UDA)
457. Rurii – Peter Thinji Kiriga (Independent)
Ol Joro Orok
458. Gathanji – Joseph Thuo Kuria (UDA)
459. Gatimu – Duncan Githinji Chege (Independent)
460. Weru – Simon Mbogo Mburu (UDA)
461. Charagita – Paul Kiruka Mburu (UDA)
462. Leshau Pondo – Peter Gathungu Kamau (UDA)
463. Kiriita – Milkah Wanjiru Ndirangu (UDA)
464. Central – Peter Mwangi Maina (UDA)
465. Shamata – Reuben Gitau Karanja (UDA)
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @nyongesasande
Twitter - @nyongesasande
Facebook - Nyongesa Sande