This article focuses on a List of Elected MCAs in Isiolo County 2022-2027. The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) registered 89,504 voters in the ten wards and 31 voters in prison in Isiolo county, for the August 9 2022 general election. The voters registered in prisons could only vote in the presidential election.
Abdi Ibrahim Hassan (aka Guyo) (Jubilee Party (JP)) was elected governor of Isiolo county in the August 9, 2022 election. James Long’or Lowasa (JP) was elected deputy governor.
Hassan defeated five other candidates, receiving 28,946 (50%) of the valid votes cast. His closest challenger was Godana Doyo Adhi (Independent), with 26,270 (45%) votes. 64% turnout for the gubernatorial election in Isiolo, as per provisional IEBC results.
MCA Salaries in Kenya
According to a recent gazette notice by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC), an MCA earns a salary of Ksh 144,375 per month. This includes a basic salary of Ksh 86,625, a house allowance of Ksh 45,000 and a market adjustment of Ksh 12,750.
|MCA Salaries in Kenya|
|Basic Salary||Ksh 86,625|
|House Allowance||Ksh 45,000|
|Market Adjustment||Ksh 12,750|
|Total Salary Per Month||Ksh 144,375|
Here is a List of Elected MCAs in Isiolo County 2022-2027
241. Wabera – Salesio Kiambi (National Rainbow Coalition – Kenya (NARC-Kenya))
242. Bulla Pesa – David Nyoro Waithaka (The Service Party (TSP))
243. Chari – Meja Abdullahi Golicha (United Democratic Movement (UDM))
244. Cherab – Halima Gole Abgudo (Kenya African National Union (KANU))
245. Ngare Mara – Peter Loyan Losu (United Democratic Alliance (UDA))
246. Burat – Nicholas Lorot Ewoton (UDA)
247. Oldo / Nyiro – David Ltisirian Lemantile (KANU)
248. Garba Tulla – Abdirashid Diba Ali (UDM)
249. Kinna – Abdinoor Dima Jillo (UDM)
250. Sericho – Abubakar Abdi Godana (UDM)