List of Best Bottled drinking water companies in Kenya. The list focuses on top water bottling companies that provide safe and clean bottled water to the public. Bottled water is drinking water (e.g., well water, distilled water, mineral water, or spring water) packaged in plastic or glass water bottles. Bottled water may be carbonated or not. Sizes range from small single serving bottles to large carboys for water coolers.
- Alkaline water – this type of water has increased pH levels produced through electrolysis
- Artesian water – this is water that originates from a confined aquifer that has been tapped and in which the water level stands at some height above the top of the aquifer.
- Fluoridated – this type of water contains added fluoride. This category includes water classified as “For Infants” or “Nursery.”
- Groundwater – this type of water is from an underground source that is under a pressure equal to or greater than atmospheric pressure.
- Mineral water – water from a mineral spring that contains various minerals, such as salts and sulfur compounds. It comes from a source tapped at one or more bore holes or spring, and originates from a geologically and physically protected underground water source. No minerals may be added to this water.
- Purified water – this type of water has been produced by distillation, deionization, reverse osmosis, or other suitable processes. Purified water may also be referred to as “demineralized water”.
- Sparkling water – Sparkling water contains the same amount of carbon dioxide that it had at emergence from the source. The carbon dioxide may be removed and replenished after treatment.
- Spring water – this type of water comes from an underground formation from which water flows naturally to the Earth’s surface.
- Sterile water – this type of water meets sterilization requirements, for example, those specified under “sterility tests” in the United States Pharmacopoeia.
- Well water – well water is taken from a hole tapping, etc. This hole may be bored, drilled, or otherwise constructed in the ground.
Here is a List of Best Bottled drinking water companies in Kenya
KERINGET PURE NATURAL MINERAL Mineral water company
Located in: Kimathi House
Address: Muthithi Road,Parklands/Highridge, Kenya
Phone: +254 20 2132600
GRANGE PARK MINERAL Mineral water company
Address: Grange Park Farm,, Karen, Windy Ridge Rd, Kenya
Phone: +254 20 3882061
AFRICAN OASIS SPRING Mineral water company LTD, THE
Address: 1st Flr,,ACK Garden, 1St Ngong Ave, North, Kenya
Phone: +254 20 2730319
ABERDARES Mineral water company LTD
Address: Lokitaung Rd, Makadara, Kenya
Phone: +254 734 671841
Broomhill Springs Water
Address: Mpaka House, Parklands/Highridge Mpaka Rd, Woodvale Grove, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: +254 720 946475
Classic Spring Mineral Water
Brand Name: Mountain Valley
Contact: 020 354 2824.
Cosset Purified Water
Address: 17 Muthithi Road, Kenya
Phone: +254 748 200000
Alpine Coolers Limited.
Address: Road A, Nairobi City, Kenya
Phone: +254 714 559955
Glacier Spring Water
Address: Nyathuna, Kenya
Phone: +254 722 794519
Gambino Bottling Ltd
Brand Name: Aquadrop Purified Drinking Water.
Location: Pokomo Road, Nairobi.
Contact: 0729 394 880.
Sigona Enterprises Ltd
Brand Name: Sigona Waters
Location: Along Nairobi- Nakuru Highway.
Contact: 0722 875 050.
HIGHLANDS MINERAL Mineral water company CO LTD
Address: Highlands Mineral Mineral water company Co. Ltd Premises,Ihururu Road,Rware Nyeri Town, Kenya
Phone: +254 61 2032381
Address: E Church Rd, Westlands, Kenya
Phone: +254 20 4444113
Nero Company Limited
Location: E15, 3rd Floor, Woodvale Groove, Krishna Centre, Westlands, Nairobi.
Contacts: 0717 225 220, 0795 010 959.
County Bottlers Limited
Contact: 0729 394 880.
Location: Ngong Road, Nairobi.
Contacts: 0722 398 802, 020 202 4492.
Maseno Highland Water
Brand Name: Eden Fresh
Location: Maseno, Kisumu County.
Contact: 020 324 987.
Cool Breeze Agencies Ltd
Brand Name: Cool Breeze
Location: Biashara Street, Ruiru.
Contact: 0713 159 744.