This article holds the official listing of the tallest buildings in Fiji. List of Tallest Buildings in Fiji.Destination Fiji, a virtual guide to the island group in the South Pacific Ocean about 3,000 km east of Australia and 2,000 km north of New Zealand.
The archipelago consists of a group of more than 330 islands, of which about one hundred are inhabited. The two major islands are Viti Levu and Vanua Levu. Highest point is an extinct volcano known as Mount Tomanivi (Toamiivi; 1,324 m) on Viti Levu. The archipelago enjoys a tropical marine climate with only slight seasonal temperature variations.
The island group covers a land area of 18 274 km², this is about twice the size of Cyprus or slightly smaller than the US state of New Jersey.
Fiji has a population of about 870,000 people (in 2015), almost three-quarters of the population live on the island of Viti Levu where also the country’s capital Suva is located. Spoken languages are English (official), iTaukei (Fijian) and Fiji Hindi. Other Melanesian islands are: New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, and Vanuatu.
Here is a List of Tallest Buildings in Fiji
- WG Friendship Plaza – 112 m (28 Floors)
- Reserve Bank of Fiji Building – 65 m (17 Floors)
- Suva Central – 61 m (12 Floors)
- Suvavou House – 37 m (10 Floors)
- FNPF Place – 37 m (10 Floors)
- Dominion House – 37 m (10 Floors)
- Tanoa Plaza Hotel – 37 m (10 Floors)
- Ro Lalabalavu House – 37 m (10 Floors)
- Yue Lai Hotel – 33 m (9 Floors)
- Gladstone Road Building – 30 m (8 Floors)
- Ganilau House – 30 m (8 Floors)
- ANZ Bank Headquarters – 30 m (8 Floors)
- Ra Marama Building – 30 m (8 Floors)
- LICI Building – 30 m (8 Floors)
- Hibiscus House – 30 m (8 Floors)
- Ratu Sukuna House – 30 m (8 Floors)
- Pacific House – 30 m (8 Floors)
- Kadavu House – 30 m (8 Floors)
- Vanua House – 26 m (7 Floors)
- Civic House – 22 m (6 Floors)
Was this article helpful?