List Of Best Web Designing Companies In Kenya. Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design; user interface design (UI design); authoring, including standardised code and proprietary software; user experience design (UX design); and search engine optimization. Often many individuals will work in teams covering different aspects of the design process, although some designers will cover them all. The term “web design” is normally used to describe the design process relating to the front-end (client side) design of a website including writing markup. Web design partially overlaps web engineering in the broader scope of web development. Web designers are expected to have an awareness of usability and if their role involves creating markup then they are also expected to be up to date with web accessibility guidelines.
What is the Process of Web Design?
Well-designed websites offer much more than just aesthetics. They attract visitors and help people understand the product, company, and branding through a variety of indicators, encompassing visuals, text, and interactions. The process involves the following:
- Goal identification: Where the developer works with the client to determine what goals the new website needs to fulfill. I.e., what its purpose is.
- Scope definition: I.e., what web pages and features the site requires to fulfill the goal, and the timeline for building those out.
- Sitemap and wireframe creation: With the scope well-defined, you can start digging into the sitemap, defining how the content and features we defined in the scope definition will interrelate.
- Content creation: Now that you have a bigger picture of the site in mind, you can start creating content for the individual pages, always keeping search engine optimization (SEO) in mind to help keep pages focused on a single topic. It’s vital that you have real content to work with for our next stage:
- Visual elements: With the site architecture and some content in place, you can start working on the visual brand. Depending on the client, this may already be well-defined, but you might also be defining the visual style from the ground up. Tools like style tiles, mood boards, and element collages can help with this process.
- Testing: By now, you’ve got all your pages and defined how they display to the site visitor, so it’s time to make sure it all works. Combine manual browsing of the site on a variety of devices with automated site crawlers to identify everything from user experience issues to simple broken links.
- Launch: Once everything’s working beautifully, it’s time to plan and execute your site launch! This should include planning both launch timing and communication strategies — i.e., when will you launch and how will you let the world know? After that, it’s time to break out the bubbly.
What is the cost of Web Design in Kenya?
Good websites are not cheap. It takes teams time and collaboration to make it happen. The general website cost in Kenya for almost all Kenya website developers ranges between Kenya Shillings 50,000 to 300,000. This is normally based on the type of website, features requested, design style, and many other factors. Ps. Cheap is expensive. Don’t go for the cheapest website developer you find posted in directories.
What is the SEO for your Website?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic (Visitors) to your website through organic search engine results. You need SEO to ensure your website garners traffic, this traffic can at the end turn out to be potential clients. So in essence SEO can enable your website to appear on Google results in relevant searches.
What are the types of websites?
- eCommerce Website – This is a website people can directly buy products from.
- Business Website- A website that’s devoted to representing a specific business.
- Entertainment Website
- Portfolio Website-are sites devoted to showing examples of past work.
- Media Website- These are websites that collect news stories or other reporting.
- Nonprofit Website- This is the easiest way for many potential donors to make donations and will be the first place many people look to learn more about a nonprofit and determine if they want to support it.
- Educational Website-The websites of educational institutions and those offering online courses fall into the category of educational websites.
What makes a good website?
- Structure and Organization – Good websites are well organized and follow a structure. They are not cluttered; they are clean and professional. Website design companies in Kenya can help you get this right.
- Simple Navigation- In addition to that, they should offer simple and user-friendly navigation, so that users can find what they are looking for easily. High-quality websites focus on their audience’s needs, not on what they’re selling.
- Original Content-Good and fresh content builds the visitor’s interest and invites them to get involved, invite their friends, and come back for more. Furthermore, Google values content that is relevant and interesting for users, so creating original content is a great way of double-dipping when it comes to making a good website.
- Outstanding Aesthetic – Beautiful & contemporary design makes a site memorable. A good website is built around a theme that matches its market and personality. However, the outstanding design also encompasses a business’ brand and takes into account the user’s experience.
- Speed – Users don’t want to wait for slow content to download; they need their information quickly and without delay. In today’s internet spaces, most users know that if they click on a website and it does not load as fast as they expect, they can go back and click on another one that will deliver quickly.
Here is a List Of Best Web Designing Companies In Kenya
Location: Gemina Court, Nairobi.
Contact: 0700 337 799.
Quest Website Developers
Location: Muguku Business Centre, Kikuyu.
Contacts: 0722 925 311, 0722 476 434.
Web Expert Solutions
Location: Embassy House, Harambee Avenue, Nairobi.
Contact: 0715 026 405.
Location: Beverly Court, Kilimani, Nairobi.
Contacts: 0718 546 247, 0202 614 806
Contacts: 0722 961 707, 0782 961 707.
Location: Karen, Nairobi.
Contact: 0724 047 741
Location: Pricely House, Moi Avenue, Nairobi.
Contact: 0723 014 032.
Digital 4 Africa
Location: 4th Floor, Delta Corner Annex, Westlands, Nairobi.
Contact: 0743 830 663
Kenya Website Developers
Location: KARI Muguga South Complex, Waiyaki Way.
Contact: 0770 624 618.
Location: Kenya Cinema Plaza, Moi Avenue.
Contacts: 0721 998 368, 0721 743 608.
Smart Web Kenya
Location: View Park Towers, Utalii Lane, 20th Floor, Suite 9.
Contacts: 0705 111 175, 0734 394 523.
Nevin Digital Marketing Agency
Location: Norwich Union House, Kimathi Street, Nairobi.
Contact: 0715 514 124.
Digilab Marketing Agency
Contact: 0769 270 078.
Ace Solution Africa
Location: D207 Boma Yangu, Off Park Road, Ngara.
Contact: 0721 585 355.
Ziprof Technologies Ltd
Location: Bhavesh Centre, Ngara.
Location: Kenya House Complex, Koinange Street, Nairobi.
Contacts: 0728 456 781, 0712 369 902.
Location: Krishna Centre, Westlands.
Contacts: 0705 199 310, 0739 414 669.
Website Hosting Kenya
Contacts: 0710 928 453, 0726 906 662
WES EMPIRE is an ICT solutions company offering, web design & hosting, Web app development, networking & cloud services to individuals, SMEs, learning institutions and corporations. Wes Empire is comprised of a highly competent human resource base with broad professional experience in ICT and commits to be the centre for best solutions offering unforgettable customer experience.
Ruai – Nairobi
Phone 1: +254 -788-890-597
Phone 2: +254 -757-652-943
Phone 3: +254-712-428-185