List of Advertising/Marketing Agencies in Vihiga. As technology continues to evolve and grow in importance, modern businesses employ diverse marketing and advertising strategies to reach potential customers and close sales. Stretching from traditional media todigital marketing online and in social media, marketing and advertising seem to be everywhere. Part of this reality is due to the effectiveness of marketing and advertising strategies in driving success for companies of every shape and size.
While sometimes used interchangeably, there are actually many differences between marketing and advertising. In basic terms, marketing is the process of identifying customer needs and determining how best to meet those needs. In contrast, advertising is the exercise of promoting a company and its products or services through paid channels. In other words, advertising is a component of marketing.
What Is Marketing and Why Is It Important?
Marketing is a business practice that involves identifying, predicting and meeting customer needs. Effective marketing strategies help businesses isolate how best to serve their client base, while maximizing revenue at the same time. In business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing, marketing efforts are directed toward consumers. In business-to-business (B2B) marketing, marketing efforts are directed toward other businesses.
In both B2C and B2B efforts, there are several important factors to consider when developing a marketing strategy. More specifically, savvy marketers will evaluate:
- Orientation — Marketing orientation refers to the guiding principles of the business itself, often referred to as business philosophy or corporate culture. Typically, organizations will decide to orient around product, sales, production or marketing.
- Mix — The marketing mix functions as a decision-making guide for a company’s marketing efforts. A modern marketing mix will usually focus on the four Cs: client/customer, cost, convenience and communication.
- Environment — The marketing environment refers to every factor that could impact a company in the execution of marketing strategy or decision-making. In this vein, companies should consider the internal environment within their organization. External factors—such as macro and micro environments—are also important to consider.
- Market — The target market refers to the characteristics of a company’s ideal client case. Research and segmentation efforts can help isolate the geographic and demographic factors that will help a company market and sell its products or services.
After a careful evaluation of the orientation, mix, environment and market, it is possible to assess the costs and benefits of various marketing methods and strategies. This part of the planning process is vitally important, as there are many different ways a business can engage in marketing efforts.
Today, several common types of marketing include:
- Digital Marketing — Digital marketing refers to application of marketing strategies to electronic communication devices, such as computers or smartphones. Digital marketing strategies often leverage search engines, email, websites, blogs and other techniques to reach customers.
- Social Media Marketing — A subset of digital marketing, social media marketing uses social platforms such as Facebook or Twitter to reach potential clients. This style of marketing allows companies to take advantage of earned media from individuals outside of their organization. An evolving part of social media marketing is influencer marketing, where popular users are compensated for promoting a company’s products or services.
- Global Marketing — Between globalization and the internet, some of the world’s largest companies have developed global brands. Accordingly, global marketing enables these companies to employ a unified strategy to reach customers at the local, regional, national and international levels at the same time.
- Relationship Marketing — Relationship marketing eschews invasive strategies such as commercials or ads and relies on customer happiness instead. Relying on strategies that help retain and satisfy customers, relationship marketing strives to establish a long-time and loyal client base.
- Brand Management — Brand management attempts to create a bond between customer and a particular company’s brand. To do so, it is necessary to evaluate a company’s products or services as well as logo, design, packaging and other elements. Brand management also assesses aspects of the target market, direct competition and existing customer relationships.
- Product Development — Product development is the process of transforming a business opportunity into a sellable product or service. Development can occur with existing products or new products. Successful product development involves many marketing concepts, including identification of client needs as well as market research and analysis.
There are countless benefits to a successful advertising campaign.
In common practice, businesses can leverage advertising to:
- Educate customers on the nature of products or services
- Convince customers that products or services are superior
- Improve customer perception of brand or culture
- Generate customer need or want for products or services
- Exhibit new applications for products or services
- Publicize new products or services to potential customers
- Attract new customers to purchase products or services
- Retain the existing customer base
List of Advertising/Marketing Agencies in Vihiga
Coordinate: 0.0750160002964, 34.7197151184
Phone: 0776361795 (magharibi-ink.business.site/)
Luanda-Ekwanda Rd, Mtandao site, Luanda, Kenya
Coordinate: 0.307706219598, 34.0585887922
Address: Kisumu – Kakamega Highway, Mbale Town, Maragoli, Kenya
Phone: +254 110 645704
Advertising agency in Kenya
Address: Eshiakhulo, Shianda, Kenya
Phone: +254 705 083605
Address: Ambwere Plaza, fraha, Kenya
Phone: +254 701 071152
Address: Bungoma, Kenya
Phone: +254 725 469680
The Bam Creative
Graphic designer in Majengo, Kenya. “The Bam Creative, A branding company that listens to customer and implements needs. for all your Banners, stickers, Programs, Magazines, Wrist bands, Polos, Branded tea mugs, Water bottles, Diaries, Note books, Branded T shirts and anything you can imagine that needs branding. We are here for you. Karibu. Welcome”
Address: Door 101, 1st Floor, Majengo Fika House Close to Kobole Supermarket, Majengo, Kenya
Phone: +254 721 379024
Marketing agency in Eldoret, Kenya
Address: 0.5151° N, 35.2770° E Ronald Ngala Street, Eldoret, Kenya
Phone: +254 724 615911
Appointments: facebook.com, instagram.com, twitter.com
Pio Online Marketing
Address: Mbita, Kenya
Phone: +254 743 419476
Internet marketing service in Kisumu, Kenya
Address: Near Mkendwa Primary School, Kenya
Phone: +254 714 520249
Phone: +254 700 458801
Efty Digital Marketing
Marketing agency in Bungoma, Kenya
Address: 924-50200, Bungoma, Kenya
Phone: +254 717 413948
Address: 14 473, Kenya
Phone: +254 704 974000
Address: Menengai house II, Eldoret, Kenya
Phone: +254 723 169569
Address: Kakamega kefinco -safina, Kenya
Phone: +254 114 814792
Apple Yard Marketing
Address: Tiryo Sugarland Plaza, Oloo St, Eldoret, Kenya
Phone: +254 713 994742
Internet marketing service in Eldoret, Kenya
Address: Grand Pri, 4th Floor Eldoret, Eldoret, Kenya
Phone: +254 734 877508
Appointments: agetakekreatives.co.ke, fb.com
Internet marketing service in Eldoret, Kenya
Located in: Zion Mall
Marketing agency in Nairobi, Kenya
Address: Mombasa Road, SAT Centre Building (Off Parkside Towers) 3rd floor, Suite 312., Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: +254 737 055737
Was this article helpful?