List of Best Luxury Boutique Hotels in Doha. Specific rules for a hotel to be called “boutique” are not given, but, as in every artistic or architectural style, there are at least some guidelines that are usually followed:
- A Boutique Hotel is small. It should not have more than 100 rooms, because it has to offer a personal touch to every guest.
- It is an independent hotel, or part of an “only-boutique” chain.
- It is located in the city center or in a very trendy area, usually the main shopping one.
- It features a designer decor, with all the newest technological gadgets.
- It feels part of the place where it is located, for example offering local food.
- A Boutique Hotel is not only rooms, it gathers people because it is trendy and cool to gather in its lobby, restaurant and bar. Do not be surprised if the Restaurant Chef is a very famous one!
The phenomenon is actually so successful, that all of the major hotel chains are now offering their own “intimate” Boutique Brand, like “W” and “aloft” within the giant Starwood chain, or the “Indigo” owned by InterContinental Hotels Group.
Design Hotels is a company that collects and markets some of the best and hippest boutique hotels in the world.
Here is a List of Best Luxury Boutique Hotels in Doha
Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels by Tivoli
Al Jomrok Boutique Hotel
Najd Boutique Hotel
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @nyongesasande
Twitter - @nyongesasande
Facebook - Nyongesa Sande