Kenya Single Entry Visa Details is Issued for single entry to persons whose nationalities require a visa to enter Kenya either for business, tourism, medical or other reasons.
- Valid travel document not less than six months.
- At least one blank page in the holders passport.
Category 2 single entry visa is valid for travel within 3 months from the date of issue.
All Evisa applications attract a 1 USD service charge and card handling fee will be surcharged.
Card handling fee will be surcharged for Debit cards, Credit cards, VISA Card, Mastercard.
During the application process you will be required to attach the following documents. The file formats that may be attached are JPG. The size of the attachment should be 293KB.
For Business Visits
- Invitation letter from company for business visits.
- Copy of registration of the company.
For Family visits
- Invitation letter from family.
- Identity card / Passport / Alien card / Entry permit of the host.
- Travel itinerary (Details about places to visit if going as tourist).
- Hotel bookings.
- A clear passport biodata page.
- A clear photograph.
- Do not take a photograph or scan the photo in your passport biodata page.
- Must be taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance.
- Must be in colour.
- Must show your full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must be 2 by 2 inches.
- Must be taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should NOT be worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
- Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.
One account is all you need to access all Government Services – CREATE AN ACCOUNT