Kenya Courtesy Visa is a visa issued to Diplomatic, Official and Service passport holders coming into the country on official duties, or transiting through Kenya to a third country for official business or duties. It is issued free of charge/ gratis.
- A valid travel document not less than six months.
- Must be a holder of a Diplomatic, Official and Service passport.
- Must hold an official letter from the Country of Origin/ Organisation/ Foreign Affairs.
- A round trip ticket or a boarding pass for passengers on transit.
- In cases of applications who fall under category 3 of the Kenyan visa regulations they must apply for visa whether they are on transit or official business.
During the application process you will be required to attach the following documents. The file formats that may be attached are JPG. The size of the attachment should be 293KB.
- A clear passport biodata page.
- A clear photograph.
- Do not take a photograph or scan the photo in your passport biodata page.
- Must be taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance.
- Must be in color.
- Must show your full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must be 2 by 2 inches.
- Must be taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should NOT be worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
- Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.
One account is all you need to access all Government Services CREATE AN ACCOUNT