Crown Bus Service Ltd Kenya (CBS) was initially founded in the year 2004 by two people wo are now a directors with the aim of providing personalized and customer based passenger service.
At a later stage, the company management, encouraged by the passion of providing first class passenger service, fully started operations in August, 2006.
The company’s first operation route was decided to be the Nairobi to Mombasa with the head office located in Nairobi.
Crown Bus is one of the leading bus companies offering passenger services in Kenya. Its commitment is to provide Safe, Reliable, and Affordable services. And their team is well trained to support this objective.
CROWN Stands for:
C – Comfort
R – Reliability
O – Outstanding performance
W – Welcoming
N – Nostalgic experience
The company started operations in 2006. And takes pride in being the first long-distance bus company to introduce Executive buses in Western Kenya.
Bus Routes: Cities and Upcountry
- Nairobi to other Cities: Kisumu, Nakuru, Mombasa, JInja, Mbale and Kampala.
- Nairobi to Upcountry destinations: Kakamega, Mumias, Siaya, Malaba, and Busia.
Schedule: Morning and Day Departures
- 06:30 AM: Nairobi to Kakamega, Mumias, and Bungoma.
- 07:00 AM: Nairobi to Kisumu and Siaya.
- 08:00 AM: Nairobi to Mombasa.
- 10:00 AM: Nairobi to Mombasa.
- 02:30 PM: Malaba to Mombasa.
- 03:00 PM: Bungoma to Mombasa.
- 03:30 PM: Webuye to Mombasa.
- 04:30 PM: Eldoret to Mombasa.
Schedule: Night Departures
- 07:00 PM: Nairobi to Kakamega, Mumias, and Bungoma.
- 07:30PM: Nairobi to Kisumu and Siaya.
- 08:00 PM: Nairobi to Mombasa.
- 09:00 PM: Nairobi to Mombasa.
Crown Bus Fares and Prices
- Malaba to Mombasa : KSh 1500
- Bungoma to Mombasa: KSh 1500
- Webuye to Mombasa: KSh 1500
- Eldoret to Mombasa : KSh 1350
- Mombasa to Malaba : KSh 1500
CrownBus Services Destinations / Routes
Crown Bus is operating to more than 20 destinations within Kenya and Uganda, Most of them being located in Kenya Republic. Below are some towns and cities where Crown Bus provide their services:
Crown Bus Services Deals and Discounts
Do You Know That You Will Get One Free Ticket After Every 10 Tickets? Keep Your Tickets and show them when you have 10 tickets.
Introductory offer of KES 1000/TZS 20000/UGX 30000/RwF 7000 on their new route Nairobi to Bungoma.
Loyalty Customers Discounts
Book Nairobi to Mombasa or return during the day and get KES 400/TZS 8000/UGX 12000/RwF 2800 discount on the return ticket.
Crown Bus Office Contacts For Enquiry
Monrovia Street, Lagos House-Near Salvation Army.
Crown Bus Service Limited
P.O. Box 634, 00100 Nairobi – Kenya.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
+254 722 719944
Crown Bus NAIROBI +254722719944
MOMBASA (+254) 0412222406
KISUMU +254(057) 2023933
Crown Bus KAKAMEGA +254(056) 31323
MUMIAS +254 (056)641083
BUNGOMA +254 (057) 2500808
SIAYA +254727 641886
CHIVAKALI +254 (020) 2442383