List of best Diagnostic Centres in Kenya. The list focuses on medical laboratories that offer exceptional, affordable services and maintain high standards of medical lab sciences. Are you looking for a diagnostic center to diagnose your child or family? Diagnostic centers are necessary for determining the health problem. It’s a place that accounts for any health issues and provides treatment if needed.
A diagnostic center performs various tests to determine the cause of the condition. There are different types of labs within this category, including radiology & MRI centers, imaging centers, pathology labs, etc.
Do you know what questions to ask when checking a diagnostic center? Choosing the best diagnostic center can be confusing when you don’t know what questions to ask. Learn how to choose the best diagnostic center based on the doctors who’ve been there and on other features.
There are several essential factors to consider before selecting the best Diagnostic center:
1. Qualification of the medical staff
- A diagnostic center should have a qualified medical staff to handle your health issues. The center should have experienced and skilled radiologists, pathologists, surgeons, and other medical professionals.
- The doctors are highly qualified and experienced in their specialty. They also have enough knowledge about different tests and procedures to be followed when treating an individual.
- The most important thing is to ensure that the doctor you choose has a license to practice medicine in your state. This license allows them to treat patients legally and prescribe medicines according to their needs.
2. Availability of the latest equipment
All diagnostic centers use advanced technology for their services. You should check whether the facility has the latest equipment or not. If it does not, then you cannot expect high-quality results from them.
3. Ambiance and hygiene
Every diagnostic center must follow proper hygiene while providing its services. If they do not follow these measures, there is a risk of infection among patients and medical professionals working at the facility. Therefore, make sure that they follow all safety measures while performing their tests on patients!
4. Quality of the services
It is essential to look at what kind of quality services your preferred diagnostic center offers for its patients to ensure that it will meet all your needs. Make sure that the facility provides excellent care and attention to its patients.
5. Range and availability of tests
- The diagnostic center should be familiar with all types of diagnostic testing and procedures required to diagnose various diseases or conditions.
- It should provide a wide range of tests, including blood tests, urine tests, X-rays, etc., which can help identify various diseases in children such as diabetes, cancer, thyroid disorders, and more.
- Make sure that there is no delay for these tests as they may be required at short notice due to an emergency or sudden change in your child’s health condition.
6. Ease of scheduling an appointment
- It is imperative that you can schedule an appointment quickly at the diagnostic center without having to wait for a long time or keep calling back repeatedly until someone is available.
- They should assist you with all your questions about scheduling appointments for yourself or your children and any other related queries that may arise during this process, for instance, payment options.
7. Accuracy in test results
You must check the accuracy of results before choosing any diagnostic center because it is vital if you are planning on taking any medication after receiving these results from them and from other clinics, hospitals, or laboratories where they send samples for examination.
8. Turnaround time for test results delivery
They should be able to provide you with accurate results within a short period of time so that you don’t have to wait for weeks or months before getting your results back from them or another medical institute or hospital where they send the samples for further examination and treatment if necessary based on those results.
9. Pricing and payment facilities across various diagnostic centers
- You need to understand how much each test costs at the diagnostic center before deciding where to go for testing.
- The best way to find out about this information is by asking them directly about it or by checking for yourself online or on other websites so that you don’t get overcharged for your tests when you go there.
10. Experience and customer reviews
- Another thing to consider when choosing a diagnostic center is its reputation and experience. It’s essential that the center has been around for some time and has a good track record for treating patients with similar conditions as yours.
- This shows that they have successfully treated other patients with similar conditions and, therefore, can give you confidence in their ability to treat yours too! The best way to check out their reputation is by searching online reviews, especially those posted by former patients who have used them before
The cost of the services offered by the center should also be considered.
You need to know that not all diagnostic centers are the same. Some offer high-quality services while others do not. This is why you must make sure that you consider all these factors before choosing an appropriate diagnostic center for your needs.
Dr. Remedies Labs provides such high-quality services. It is one of the best diagnostic centers in India. They offer all sorts of health checks and lab tests at a better price than other diagnostic centers in the area. For this reason, the effects of its services have been just satisfying for those who visited us. And so, you should also try visiting the site.
Here is a List of best Diagnostic Centres in Kenya
Aga Khan University Hospital Diagnostic Centre Parklands
- Address:Avenue Hospital, First Parklands Avenue, Nairobi
- City/Town: Parklands
- Telephone Number: 020 3662528
- Email Address:
- Website: https://www.agakhanhospitals.org/nairobi
Pathologists Lancet Kenya
Pathologists Lancet is a leading pathology laboratory service providing vital diagnostic, monitoring and screening testing from routine to specialised and esoteric tests. They have several branches in Nairobi, Thika, Eldoret, Kericho, Nakuru, Bungoma, Kakamega, Kisumu, Kisii, Wajir, Garissa, Meru, Mombasa, Malindi, Naivasha and Nanyuki.
Zakmed Imaging Centre
We are offering medical radiology diagnostic services in a convenient outpatient center.
- Address:Ruai, Dune Plaza, 2nd Floor
- City/Town: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 0702404731
- Telephone Number 2: 0790503444
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: htpps://zakmed-imagimg-centre.business.site
Realab Diagnostics Laboratory
Realab was founded by a team of medical laboratory experts with a rich background and extensive experience in the field of clinical laboratory diagnosis and quality management systems.
Location: Professor Nelson Awori Centre, Ralph Bunche Road, Nairobi.
Phone: 0794 612 812.
Medi-Gate Diagnostic Centre
- Address:Jubilee Exchange House, Mama Ngina Street, Nairobi
- City/Town: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 0796 577605
- Email Address: email@example.com
Metropolis first created a footprint in Kenya through the acquisition of Star Biotech Labs in 2013. It has grown to expand into 7 laboratories and 2 collection centres in Nairobi, Mombasa, Machakos and Kisumu. The laboratories cater to significant medical diagnostic needs of routine as well as specialised tests.
Contacts: 0730 490 000, 0733 666 693.
KEMRI is a state corporation that was established through the Science and Technology (Amendment) Act of 1979. They have state of the art microbiology, immunology and clinical diagnostic labs.
Meditest offers a range of tests from standard pathology tests in haematology, immunology, autoimmune disease, histopathology, cytology, parasitology to specialised tests such as neonatal screening, and HIV viral loads.
Location: Sclater’s House, Parklands Road, Nairobi.
Contacts: 0724 365 305, 0734 205 430.
Nyumbani Diagnostic Laboratory
It is an ISO 15189 accredited laboratory that majored in medical diagnostic services. The laboratory’s management ensures quality service delivery at every step of testing, with expertise in medical diagnostic and pathological services.
Location: Along Dagoretti Road, Karen.
Meditest Diagnostic Service Ltd Kisii
- Address:Hospital Road, Near KMTC Kisii Town
- City/Town: Kisii
- Telephone Number: 0762105575
- Telephone Number 2: 0768105575
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://meditestdiagnostic.com/
Medicross takes pride in providing high-end laboratory services through a network of over 18+ centres in Kenya.
Phone: 0730 730 000.
Cardio Respiratory Diagnostic Services
- Address:Chandaria Medical Center, Parklands/Highridge Shivachi Road Dinesh, Nairobi
- City/Town: Parklands
- Telephone Number: 020 3754017
Biotech Medical Laboratory
Biotech is one of the newest and best laboratories in Kenya. It offers clients a wide range of laboratory tests.
Location: City Centre, Nairobi.
Phone: 0723 418 343.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @nyongesasande
Twitter - @nyongesasande
Facebook - Nyongesa Sande