A law school (also known as a law centre or college of law) is an institution specializing in legal education, usually involved as part of a process for becoming a lawyer within a given jurisdiction. List of Best Law Schools In Ghana. To become a lawyer in Ghana could take a total of six years for most WASSCE applicants. However, for those who already have a first degree and want to study law, it depends on the university you obtain the law degree (LL.B) from. It could be two, three or four years depending on the university you attend.
Universities And Colleges Offering Law In Ghana
- Ghana School Of Law
- Wisconsin International University College Faculty Of Law
- University of Ghana School Of Law
- UPSA Bachelor Of Law LLB
- Mountcrest University College Faculty Of Law
- Gimpa Faculty OF Law
- UCC Faculty Of Law
- Knust Faculty Of Law
- Central University College Faculty Of Law
- Zenith University College Faculty Of Law
- Kings University College Faculty Of Law
- Lancaster University Ghana Faculty Of Law
- Ghana Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
Was this article helpful?