Land mark Mall, a subsidiary company of Business Trading Company (BTC) headed by Chairman Abdul Aziz Mohammed Al Rabban and Vice Chairman Sheikh Abdul Aziz Bin Nasser Al Thani, opened its doors in 2000 with 30,000 m2 of floor area and immediately set a new standard in retail by establishing itself as one of the finest malls opened in Qatar.
With traditional turrets and architectural detailing the mall pays homage to a typical Qatari castle, yet, once inside, visitors are presented with a modern and sophisticated environment with broad boulevards and open, relaxed spaces. Indeed, Land Mark Mall is a pioneer in creating a spacious area offering an unrivalled diversity of prestige brands all accessible on a single floor.
The mall is famed for expanding the geographical boundaries of urban life in Doha and soon established itself as a favourite destination for families offering a more relaxed environment away from the crowds in Dohaâ€™s city centre.
Since opening, Landmark has undergone two significant expansions: in 2005, 10,000 m2 was added with a further 18,000 m2completed in 2007-2008, making the total floor area 58,000 m2. Where once Landmark Mall stood alone as a beacon for shoppers looking for something different, today it is a focal point for a whole community that has grown around it.
Landmark continues to evolve, offering a rich and fulfilling experience to shoppers and fun seekers alike and remains a true beaconto the achievements of Qatar and its people.
How to find Landmark Mall
Landmark is located in Al Gharaffa area to the north of Doha City. Access by car is easy with ample parking. Local taxi service, Karwa operates around the clock.
Who will you find at Landmark?
Landmark was created for the discerning shopper who knows what he orshe wants and where to go to get it. Offering a plethora of high-end, prestige brands, Landmark is the perfect destination for some serious retail therapy.
And itâ€™s not just fashionistas who love the mall, with its restaurants, Cineplex and Circus Land amusement park for children, Landmark is a favourite with the whole family.
The mall is very popular with Qataris (60%-70%) and expats (30% – 40%). One reason for this is the location of the mall which draws in customers with high purchasing power from nearby affluent surrounding areas of Al Gharrafa and West Bay.
Landmark continues to evolve, offering a rich and fulfilling experience to shoppers and fun seekers alike and remains a true beaconto the achievements of Qatar and its people. The brightly lit, spacious, single-storey mall provides a relaxed shopping experience with retail outlets offering a rich and diverse selection of well-known brands, including Karen Millen, Furla, Marks & Spencer, Omega, H&M, Swarovski, PAUL, Zara& Zara Home, The One and Pinkberry. The mall also hosts Carrefour hypermarket, food court, fine and casual dining restaurants, offering a wide choice of delicious options, a multi-screen Cineplex, and Circus Land indoor amusement park.
So much to see and do
- Landmark has a wide selection of outlets, places to eat or go for a coffee, entertainment and other services and attractions.
- – A shopperâ€™s paradise â€“ offering a distinctive and varied selection of high-to-middle prestigiousbrands
- – Carrefour Hypermarket â€“ stocking a vast selection of brands as well as Carrefour own brand products
- – Fine and casual dining restaurants â€“ tuck in to a wide selection of cuisine from around the world
- – Cinema Land â€“ showing all the latest blockbusters as soon as they are released
- – Circus Land â€“ perfect for entertaining the kids (and for grown-ups with a sense of adventure)
- – Food court â€“ offering a selection of tasty options
ADDRESS OFFICE Al Shamal Road, Gharaffa, Google Map
- Al Shamal Road, Gharaffa – Doha Qatar
- PHONE NUMBER Tel:(+974) 4487 5222
- EMAIL ADDRESS email@example.com
- Saturday to Wednesday09:00 AM – 10:00PM
- Thursday to Friday09:00 AM – 11:00PM