The Sacco was registered on 14th February 1975 as a Savings & Credit Co-operative Society to initially serve employees in the banking industry. The Society’s core business is to mobilize savings from the members and thereafter on lend the same to members at affordable interest rates. These members are drawn from banks, financial/micro-financial institutions, building societies, spouses and children over 18 years, chamaz & other related institutions. Kenya bankers Sacco members have access to Lipa na Mpesa services from their mobile phones through Paybill number 400444.
Here members can send share contributions & loan repayments using our Paybill No: 400444 and get automatic confirmation of deposit.
How to use Kenya bankers Sacco Paybill Number 400 444
- Select “Pay Bill” from the M-PESA menu.
- Enter Kenya Banker’s Sacco Paybill No: 400 444
- Verify your account numbers from the mobile phone before depositing.
- Savings accounts take the format
XXXXX is your 5 digit member number and
YYY is any of the below:
- a)211represents the Main Savings Scheme
- b)411 represents the Education Savings Scheme
- c)711 represents the Micro Savings Scheme
- Loan accounts take the format
XXXXX is your 5 digit member number and
YYY is any of the below options depending on the loan type.
- a)151 represents the Emergency Loan Account
- b)251 the Main Loan Account
- c)451 Education Loan Account
- d) 551 Micro Loan Account.
- FOSA accounts take the format
XXXXX is your 5 digit membership number.
This is the account for M-Loan repayments and Instant Loan disbursements.
Kindly note that:
Members with membership numbers less than 5 digits should left pad with zeros
Example: member number 27 will be 00027, 122 is 00122 Remove *645# and replace with *293#.
To clear the M-Loan one will need to dial *645#, choose M-loan, pay M-loan, from Fosa savings and send.
Kenya bankers Sacco was registered on 14th Feb 1975 and draws its membership mostly from employees of banks in Kenya.
Like all other Saccos, the aim is to mobile savings from its members and give out loans at affordable rates with no security other than the membership guarantorship.
Kenya bankers’ Sacco offers both loan and savings facilities that include;
- Main Loan
- School Fees Loan
- Emergency Loan
- Micro Loan
- Top-up Loan
- M – Loans
- Smart Device Loan
- Main Savings Scheme
- Education Saving Schemes
- FOSA products
- Savings account
- Minor savings account
- Risk Management Scheme
Kenya bankers mobile banking services
Kenya bankers Sacco members may access various services from the Sacco through the use of unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) code *293#
Services obtained through Kenya bankers Sacco m-banking platform include:
- Savings & Loan balances.
- Fosa to Mpesa funds transfer.
- Access e-statement.
- Loan processing status updates e.g. application, guarantor notifications, approval & disbursements.
- Past Due alerts for loans not being serviced in time.
- Safaricom airtime purchase from your Fosa account.
- General Sacco updates e.g. AGM dates, new products
- Dividend advance.
- Receipt and payment of the M-Loan facility
- Obtain a new pin
Kenya Bankers Sacco Contacts
3rd Ngong Avenue, Nairobi Kenya
P.O. Box 73236-00200 Nairobi
+254 20 5146500
We promote savings mobilization and offer financial services to employees in the banking sector,financial and other related institutions. Also open for Chamas.
See what Kenya Bankers Sacco Limited is doing in Messenger
We promote savings mobilization and offer financial services to employees in the banking sector.
Kenya Bankers Sacco Centre| 3RD Ngong Avenue|
P.o Box 73236 – 00200, Nairobi.
NAIROBI BRANCH- 0202250383,
HEAD OFFICE-SWITCH BOARD: 2720231/37 | 0723 555000, 0735 338800.
CUSTOMER SERVICE:- 0717058440/477/494, 0701981885.
CREDIT DEPT:- 0717058388, 0701981868.
KENYA BANKERS INVESTMENT-. 0739536343/0707445666.
3.Risk Management and Benevolent Scheme
4.FOSA savings scheme
5.Minor Savings scheme.
B. Scheme benefits
6.Smart Life Loan