Issuance of No Objection Letter on Providing Residency to Beneficiary (Doha Municipality). A letter addressed to the Ministry of Interior is issued by the Ministry of Municipality (MoM), stating the beneficiary’s request to obtain residency. The end users of this service are individuals or juridical persons represented by companies, foreign entities, international organizations or foreign institutions (Non-Qatari natural or judicial).
- Visit the Real Estate Registration and Housing Units Office for non-Qataris.
- Companies: Attach copy of commercial license and copy of commercial registration.
Real Estate Registration and Housing Units Office for non-Qataris (Doha Municipality).
- The applicant must be a beneficiary and holds a benefit certificate.
- If the applicant is not a resident in the country, a certificate of good conduct issued from the home country is required.
- MoM clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires one day to be completed.
No fees are required for this service.