Restore factory default settings on your OPPO Phone. If your phone gets slow or doesn’t work as it usually does, it may help to restore the factory default settings. All settings and configurations you’ve made on your phone are deleted.
Here is Restore factory default settings on your OPPO Phone
1. Find “Factory data reset”
- Press Settings.
- Press Additional Settings.
- Press Back up and reset.
- Press Factory data reset.
2. Restore factory default settings
- Press Erase All Content and Settings.
- Press Delete Data.
- Press Delete Data. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored. Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your phone and prepare it for use.