Qatar: “Abshr” Service for External Signatures. This service enables all segments of the society, especially those who can hardly attend in person to the headquarters or external offices of the Ministry of Justice (MoJ), such as the elderly, persons with disabilities, or those who are locked up due to certain circumstances, such as patients, to complete the real estate registration and documentation transactions at their own locations.
The service also helps reduce congestion in offices, which ensures accuracy and speed in completing the transactions, in addition to improving the performance level across service public entities.
A well-trained team undertakes this service to reach any customer to MoJ, as well as government agencies, for final signatures on the documentation and real estate registration transactions that are completed by the external signature unit without the need for the customer to attend in person to the Ministry in case of requesting the service.
The staff at the external signature unit includes both male and female employees, to consider privacy and social norms.
- Login to SAK Electronic portal using Tawtheeq account.
- Click on “Request Abshr” button available in the homepage header.
- Fill out the online form, entering all the required details.
- Click on “Search”, then pay appropriate fees.
An officer leaves the workplace and visits the customer in return for specified fees upon legal regulations.
- The service can also be obtained by contacting the service office by phone on 40216777 or cell phone on 33616777, from Sunday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 12:00 pm.
- After the service is requested and fees are paid, the following procedures are taken:
- A service officer is assigned by the head of the external signature unit upon the schedule.
- A request is received and the documents to be signed are released.
- A service performance report is filled out and handed to the external signature unit director, with original documents of the transaction attached.
- The customer receives the required documents after they are officially approved, and a copy is kept at the Ministry.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @nyongesasande
Twitter - @nyongesasande
Facebook - Nyongesa Sande